Fedex new commercial.

TUT

It has been faster to a lot of Midwest states, for example if you are moving packages from the west coast. It's part of the rail vs truck setup.

vantexan

Link?
BTW, they've been saying that for awhile.

But how many commercials have they run claiming that? Ground will really grow with advertising, and probably they are now comfortable enough with the infrastructure to start advertising.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It has been faster to a lot of Midwest states, for example if you are moving packages from the west coast. It's part of the rail vs truck setup.

UPS moves almost everything by rail once it exceeds a certain distance. This is nothing new for either carrier.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Reminds me of old GWB saying "bring em on".

Probably the same end result. Right now, Fred, MT3, bbsam, and all the rest of them are saying "Mission Accomplished". Maybe Fred will land on the ramp somewhere and run through a banner waving to his many fans.

bbsam

Staff member
No, Revenge Red is more my style. I'm going to enjoy it when Fred steers the ship in a different direction with Ground and you're all wondering what hit you.

you just have no frame of reference, do you? Nothing promised, nothing stolen. Scares you, doesn't it? You took things for granted, I haven't had that luxury.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you just have no frame of reference, do you? Nothing promised, nothing stolen. Scares you, doesn't it? You took things for granted, I haven't had that luxury.

I know, you're an example of American Exceptionalism, the hallmark of the Tea Party.

DontThrowPackages

If someone is willing to work for 10.00 an hr, no insurance, no retirement plan and no overtime how soon will Smith realize he doesn't need the middle man?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If someone is willing to work for 10.00 an hr, no insurance, no retirement plan and no overtime how soon will Smith realize he doesn't need the middle man?

He needs the middle man to make the scam look legit. If he can figure out a way to screw the contractor out of a penny...he will. I'm sure they are trying to figure out a way to do it too, but then they'd be employees. Wait, they already are. So confusing...and legally questionable.