Integrating FedEx Express into Ground

FedupExpress

There's a rumor going around my station that someone in the know said everyone will be independent contractors by 2025.

Slash benefits, ground taken over, etc
Let's face it, makes more sense to get rid of express and keep charging express prices. Most customers don't even know or care about the difference.
I'm happy this is my last week.

Artee

There's a rumor going around my station that someone in the know said everyone will be independent contractors by 2025.
Ohhhh....I bet some of the new contractors are going to be current managers that will get offered sweet deals on routes. Take that back to you station and tell them that "someone in the know" told you that.

Since I am in the "know", here are a couple bonus ones I will throw in for free that you can also spread around.
* the complete merge will be completed by June 1st
* All the ramp personnel will be temp workers
* Amazon is going to buy FedEx
* Self driving trucks are on the way and all RTD will be out of a job
* Fred S is stealing money from the company to buy an NFL franchise
* Walmart is going to purchase FedEx
* The company is broke and cannot afford to pay people early on Wednesday

FedupExpress

Ohhhh....I bet some of the new contractors are going to be current managers that will get offered sweet deals on routes. Take that back to you station and tell them that "someone in the know" told you that.

Since I am in the "know", here are a couple bonus ones I will throw in for free that you can also spread around.
* the complete merge will be completed by June 1st
* All the ramp personnel will be temp workers
* Amazon is going to buy FedEx
* Self driving trucks are on the way and all RTD will be out of a job
* Fred S is stealing money from the company to buy an NFL franchise
* Walmart is going to purchase FedEx
* The company is broke and cannot afford to pay people early on Wednesday
Loo i doubt bezos would buy Amazon, he isn't stupid enough.. That aside the rest seems true.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Do you really think everyone is stupid? Do you really think we don't know the plans coming from DE Shaw and McKinsey? Their experiments haven't panned out.
I don't think you're stupid. I think you're ignorant and consumed with dumb drama queen narratives. Multiple options were planned from day one. You don't have to believe it if it makes you feel better not to.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’ll take that as a yes
You have all sorts of stupid crap that you swear is true. So does Maka. So does FedUpExpress. Almost all of them are mutually exclusive. Why don't you the three of you sort this out amongst yourselves?

yadig

You have all sorts of stupid crap that you swear is true. So does Maka. So does FedUpExpress. Almost all of them are mutually exclusive. Why don't you the three of you sort this out amongst yourselves?
I was hoping you would help.

FedupExpress

I just think it's hilarious that anyone let alone management believes fedex has their best interests in mind....

Like a manager used Alaska and Hawaii as an example of how merciful fedex is

And will convert everyone to employees.

I don't see the company making it another 5 years, at this point they need to try and give away the company.

FedupExpress

Alaska and Hawaii are now all Express employees. No more Ground contractors.
Apparently it's a fiasco, i think at some in their experiment they will realize they proposed another impossible and just close up shop

They are working 14 hr days with 2 separate scanning devices.
I doubt this will be sustainable, especially because Pakistani Raj does not want to pay overtime.

Last edited: