FedEx Nightmare

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I don't believe that Amazon's end game is becoming UPS.. I think there endgame is same day delivery of their own stuff, nobody else can offer that, other than maybe Walmart but they are way behind now.

Same day delivery could put the final nail in the brick and mortar coffin and that is a way bigger fish than picking up boxes at medium to small businesses

ManInBrown

Just tried to order some probiotics on Amazon as a Prime member. The earliest they can be here is next Tuesday. Great next day delivery service. Two Amazon warehouses within 30 minutes drive time to my house.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just tried to order some probiotics on Amazon as a Prime member. The earliest they can be here is next Tuesday. Great next day delivery service. Two Amazon warehouses within 30 minutes drive time to my house.
I wouldn't order anything off Amazon that I'm gonna put in my body. But that's just me..

Whither

Scofflaw
Amazon Delivery drivers have to buy their own vans. Nice hefty down payment is required from what I've been told (could be wrong though)

People are looking for work to make money, not to make possibly another monthly automobile payment.

Nah. Amazon drivers are employed by contractors; the contractors rent/buy the vans. Except the 'Flex' drivers, which are Amazon's PVDs.

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
To name a few things, from my experiences, that Amazon/FedEx couriers don’t seem to grok while UPS (mostly) does are professionalism, established customer interrelationships, dignity, a living wage (not living paycheck-to-paycheck), and a bargaining unit.

What else am I overlooking? It’s 01:05 here. :peaceful:

Gone fishin

To name a few things, from my experiences, that Amazon/FedEx couriers don’t seem to grok while UPS (mostly) does are professionalism, established customer interrelationships, dignity, a living wage (not living paycheck-to-paycheck), and a bargaining unit.

What else am I overlooking? It’s 01:05 here. :peaceful:
Are you speaking on fed ex ground ? Express is none of those