Fedex poor service made the news...

Serf

It’s kinda bizarre our crap service and record profits. As far as finding employees….From what I’ve seen: if you get 5 new hires let’s say. 1 is usually good, with potential to be great. 2 are ok. (Have limitations pertaining to # of stops they can do). The remaining 2 quit or are hot garbage.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m not sure we even have 5 new hires this year at my station.
We have many new hires and many new quitters at my station. Lol. I heard the last three company-wide courier postings for my station were turned down because the people can’t find housing in my area. We are so screwed for Peak.

BoxDriver

I’m trying to recruit the ground guy in my area.
You’re not recruiting me. I know this hike in Express overtime in my area is only temporary. Before all this covid stuff started I talked to a local express manager and told him how much overtime I would need to make as an average each week over a year and he admitted don’t bother. You all want to say over at Ground we all make fast food wages and for the most part it’s not true. Yes, there are a few crappy contractors that are still trying to do this, but they are dying off quick.

Serf

You’re not recruiting me. I know this hike in Express overtime in my area is only temporary. Before all this covid stuff started I talked to a local express manager and told him how much overtime I would need to make as an average each week over a year and he admitted don’t bother. You all want to say over at Ground we all make fast food wages and for the most part it’s not true. Yes, there are a few crappy contractors that are still trying to do this, but they are dying off quick.
Cheers bro.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok enlighten the group how much you making

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He admitted don’t bother because he can’t guarantee it. More times than not we are getting the OT. It’s just not guaranteed.

Working4the1%

Grossed $3200 last week with MAP payout..but thinking of quitting and moving to the INDEPENDENT life style that the ground contractor scheme offers..NOT