FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

floridays

You started the day as the “warrior” and you’re trying to finish the day as the martyr...interesting.
Bring some nasty stuff, leave Vans situation alone. No martyr, bring your :censored2:. I'll help you, bring up what I've said in the past. I simply said last night to pick on me. You haven't, I'm not Van, I fight back. Be the dick you are to me if you got an acorn in your sack. You can't embarrass me anymore than I've embarrassed myself in the past, so hit me, put up or shut up, quit playing your silly game.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I said, since misery rules your life, a good time always escapes you. Disney, The Happiest Place on Earth. 20 million people a year show you to be wrong. Bummer
overpriced tourist garbage
pay for the privilege of standing in line
story of your life i'm sure
have fun lol

floridays

Such a man of God
Forgiven sinner is all, no claims on religion, no claims I have done anything to gain God's pleasure or acceptance. I claim nothing exceptional in my flesh or even good for that matter. I'm not religious in the slightest, only redeemed. Has to do with Grace, not my slimy self. Knock yourself out, bring on the subtle attacks.

floridays

disney.
lmao.
what a waste.
i feel sorry for you.
Gotta agree for at least the second time with you, and hate to admit it. If the guy isn't surrounded by grandkids and he chooses to go to plastic Disney in Florida, something is loose in his head. Scratch it, it is self-evident something is wrong between the ears.

fatboy33

Like I said, since misery rules your life, a good time always escapes you. Disney, The Happiest Place on Earth. 20 million people a year show you to be wrong. Bummer
If an adult man thinks Disneyland is the happiest place on earth then..well maybe law enforcement should have a look at his hard drive. Personally I can think of many other places much more happier. :closedeye

Oldfart

If an adult man thinks Disneyland is the happiest place on earth then..well maybe law enforcement should have a look at his hard drive. Personally I can think of many other places much more happier. :closedeye
That is the Disney "expression " LOL.

Try to keep up

Oldfart

Exactly. A rich man should rather charter a boat with a few friends. Yellow-fins on the hook and Dorados already in the cooler. That's a happy day.
Last spring we went deep sea fishing and caught caught Mingo Snapper and had a good time. I like Crappie fishing back home a little better though. Not sure what a Dorados is, I assume it's a drink of some type. Not a big drinker myself.

Did have a blast at Disney though. Crowds were moderate and weather was flawless. Off to Atlanta tomorrow for a trip to the Aquarium and the World of Coke before spending the weekend at the racetrack for this weekends race.