FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

whatwhat

We got an email today saying they are giving us raises in April, step progression raises. Its hard to tell by he terminology they used if we will also be getting one in October, or if it's just they are advancing the raises to April. But for sure, we are getting raises in April this year due to the tax plan.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Goddam that racist bigot sexist racist strikes again
What did Bill do now?
2017-11-03-20-25-14-.jpg

bluntforce

Watched that headline on a news channel earlier today. They are just advancing the raises to april.
While I am thrilled to be getting a raise much sooner, they are just giving us back something they took away a couple of years ago,( April raises vs. Oct.),and then touting it as rewarding their employees because of the new tax plan. In my opinion, they only did it to keep up the optics of a "people company"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You never heard of a school shooting when class started with a prayer, just sayin.
Omg that's literally the lamest thing I ever hear anyone talk about. When this stuff happens.

You never heard about school shootings when kids were allowed to throw down without getting expelled. Kids can't even fight off of school grounds without facing punishment at school now. It's insane

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Omg that's literally the lamest thing I ever hear anyone talk about.

You never heard about school shootings when kids were allowed to throw down without getting expelled. Kids can't even fight off of school grounds without facing punishment at school now. It's insane
Lol. I agree with you on the fighting thing.