FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Omg that's literally the lamest thing I ever hear anyone talk about.

You never heard about school shootings when kids were allowed to throw down without getting expelled. Kids can't even fight off of school grounds without facing punishment at school now. It's insane
yes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have to admit at this point it looks like he's done very well with the economy
I never gave Obama credit for the economy I'm not going to start with this guy. Yellen has been in charge the whole time not the President. Volatility wise, the markets have proven they won't be shaken by the uncertainty the current administration has caused. A lot of that probably has to do with the huge amount of passive investment money flowing into the market, and also the fact that the entire worldwide economy is doing quite well, better than the US in fact.

Gone fishin

Watched that headline on a news channel earlier today. They are just advancing the raises to april.
While I am thrilled to be getting a raise much sooner, they are just giving us back something they took away a couple of years ago,( April raises vs. Oct.),and then touting it as rewarding their employees because of the new tax plan. In my opinion, they only did it to keep up the optics of a "people company"
That’s my opinion also. We should get the October raise along with the April