FedEx to start taking pictures of delivered packages, how long before we do?

One day at a time

I really don't think UPS will be doing this. You really think they want to add time to each delivery? 😂
Proof they don’t care about time. Exhibit one the diad 6. Exhibit 2 Orion. Exhibit 3 package cars that won’t accelerate. Exhibit 4 package cars that take 15 minutes to fuel up. Exhibit 5 late air every day and every driver get to re run their routes. Nobody cares.

Hot Carl

No doubt the stop count wouldn't go down and when our paid day goes up, management will be grilling us on why. This always happens, add tasks, never increase time allowance.

Recently, our center manager mentioned at PCM that he's never seen so much over allowed as a building. Didn't make the connection that we had switched to a DIAD that crashes 50 times a day. Can't make this up. Always our fault.
Yeah apparently I was 3.5 hrs over on Wednesday according to my ORS. Every time they bug me about it my walk pace slows down just a little bit more. And if they really want to make us take pictures of our deliveries which will also probably make the board crash more, I am more than happy to shoot for 5 hours over.

Not that I ever check it anyway.

RMR46

Most UPS drivers would use it to take dick pics.
I agree that they would take dick pictures because when it comes to certain Union matters there's a bunch of pusillanimous out there and they have no balls to take a picture of

Its_a_me

I agree that they would take dick pictures because when it comes to certain Union matters there's a bunch of pusillanimous out there and they have no balls to take a picture of
FDC auditors, who the union failed to protect from job losses--see previous threads UPS eliminating FDC (international auditors), have cell phones to take pictures of customs paperwork.

In their training work on the computer they had to acknowledge they have been warned and that taking any kind of inappropriate picture would lead to immediate termination and subject them to a personal liability.

I have yet to hear about an incident.

So no, I don't think someone making 6 figures is going to chance it over a photo when people making 20 something an hour won't.