FedEx to start taking pictures of delivered packages, how long before we do?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We’ve all seen the Ring videos of Amazon drivers taking pictures of packages delivered just to pick them back up and steal them afterwards. This will fix nothing.

Steamer

Literally had this PCM Monday. “And the new Diad is not an excuse anymore”.
Well the last couple of days it has updated and not crashing but once or twice a day now. I went from 150-200 clicks over back to my normal 20-50 clicks. It not only takes more time to reboot during a crash. It takes away your momentum. It's a huge distraction as well. I think I actually may have scratched out Friday. Everything went real smooth. Traffic, trains, load, diad and all.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Well the last couple of days it has updated and not crashing but once or twice a day now. I went from 150-200 clicks over back to my normal 20-50 clicks. It not only takes more time to reboot during a crash. It takes away your momentum. It's a huge distraction as well. I think I actually may have scratched out Friday. Everything went real smooth. Traffic, trains, load, diad and all.

Yeah exactly it’s not just the three minutes it takes to restart 10 or 20 times a day. It is the way it just crushes your soul when you have a good groove going and then the damn circle gets stuck.

R1wonder

Attachments

• D63DFDE1-782E-4035-B6B6-69481753B445.jpeg
    D63DFDE1-782E-4035-B6B6-69481753B445.jpeg
    632.1 KB · Views: 65

Kingofthenorth

Honestly, what do you guys do. Just laugh and walk away?
Thank goodness I'm gone.
The other day my center manager kept calling a different name than mine, ran up to me told me to look him in the eye, told me I was stealing time by sneaking onto preload on sat without anyone's permission before driving all without me being able to speak and ranting and raving. I just laughed and walked away as he said not cool different name and face became red. 1) I had been working preload and driving every Saturday since jan which me and the center manager had talked about multiple times including the prior week 2) I was called in and had permission from the preload manager Normally I kill it but now I am going to do my days really slow like alot of other people. Seems so much less stressful and easier.