FedEx Truck Eliminates A Protester!

JJinVA

If you think this is the result of ONE incident you’re either delusional or willfully ignorant.

I can remember not too long ago "a certain race of ppl" shooting and killing police across the country. But one cop uses excess force (wrongfully btw) and the entire white race is guilty. This is why i tend to not be empathetic. There's no real sense of justice in the black community, it's always just "give me what I want or else"... na fam, it ain't that kind of party

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you think this is the result of ONE incident you’re either delusional or willfully ignorant.
Look in the mirror homie.

EZMydBKXgAMj2hw.jpg

floridays

I love you mike tyson. Truly the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion theres ever been!
He was good, granted. He wouldn't have been champion in an earlier day.
Just my opinion.

I've seen all you have and more.
Strictly my opinion however.

That's what makes boxing great.

floridays

View attachment 297688

Lmao. Not sure who this guy is but.. hahahahah
Not sure who the guy is myself.
I doubt George Floyd would have condoned what has happened, he will live in memories, and history as those with memories die. George Floyd is the new Emmet Till.

Black and white relations will be scarred for decades by race pimps and "Bidens" who attempt to gain moral high ground on the travesty of Mr. Floyd's murder.

Strictly my opinion once again.

rickyb

Let your conscience be your guide, any lawless person, confronting me should consider this and reconsider the act they feel compelled to do. It will not be pretty for one part of the equation.
I don't like anyone forcing their will on me and don't accept it willingly.
give me a break you show up to work and are told what to do 8 hours a day.

after comes happy hour to make up for the 8 unhappy ones LOL