fedex

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There is a real estate office on my route that every time I go there, someone different asks me to take a Ground package. I told them to call it in or drop it off. It's been about a week now and the package is still sitting there. Next time I go in there I'm going to grab it. Lol.
As much as it sickens me I have to agree with the Finished Room Over Garage.
Don't do it

BoxDriver

There is a real estate office on my route that every time I go there, someone different asks me to take a Ground package. I told them to call it in or drop it off. It's been about a week now and the package is still sitting there. Next time I go in there I'm going to grab it. Lol.
Then all you've taught them is if they don't care about their package long enough, you will.

It's a problem package that's why I didn't. A return.
Why is a return a "problem package"?

BoxDriver

No return address label. Her first statement was, They said you'd know where it was going. Umm, no.
So how do you even know it's a Ground package? Many boxes delivered by FedEx are returned by UPS or USPS, and vice versa. Classic case of Ground being blamed when it's the shipper who is really the problem.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So how do you even know it's a Ground package? Many boxes delivered by FedEx are returned by UPS or USPS, and vice versa. Classic case of Ground being blamed when it's the shipper who is really the problem.
That's why I refused to take it when multiple people asked. It had an old Ground label.

bbsam

Staff member
It's one of those packages you bring back, they throw on the ground cart, and two days later, ground redelivers it to the same person.
Holy crap! You're giving Ground crap for basically not giving their service away?! Call tag or PRP. WTF is wrong with you people?! Smh...:)

It will be fine

This whole story really calls into question your express guy's claims of seeing Ground boxes everywhere for pickup. This is just a box that Ground delivered. The recipient wants to return it but doesn't know how to do it. They are too lazy to call the shipper and work out how to get a new label. You somehow spin that into Ground leaving the box there for days. So stupid.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Meh, I had 2 ground pickups on Saturday... it seemed like the ground driver in my area coded them as customer not in / ground box not at front door on Friday.

I had to pickup that slack since it was now my problem on Saturday. They should've requested Home Delivery from the git go; residential wine and a high value return.