fedex

Tyler234

It's been a month In a half and FedEx still haven't called me back for my background check should I be worried? They also sent me the extended application through email to see if I'm still interested in the package handler position do that means I will still get hired?

AlliSeeisBrown

Not sure how fedex operates but if the local UPS hub is actively hiring Package handlers it's a fairly immediate process. At least that's how it happened for me and a few others.

W

What The Hawk?

Apply for UPS, we have cooler uniforms (if you're a driver, which I am not). And I got hired on the spot. Only waited a week to start.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
Did they originally call you for an interview? Normally whenyou apply online they will call you litteraly 30 minutes after you hit submit.

BootsOnTarmac

It's been a month In a half and FedEx still haven't called me back for my background check should I be worried? They also sent me the extended application through email to see if I'm still interested in the package handler position do that means I will still get hired?

Which OpCO are you applying for: Express or Ground?

Tyler234

I called them and checked on my background check the man asked for my name and number he said he will give it to the guys that do the background checks.