Feeder Pay??

cook32nd

So what can one expect as pay as a feeder truck driver? And how does it ever change? Does it ever contain any kind of mileage pay, or is that a ups freight thing?

retired2000

why would you take a job and not know what the pay is? i just do not understand. you are not the first one to ask this question.

krash

Go big orange
So what can one expect as pay as a feeder truck driver? And how does it ever change? Does it ever contain any kind of mileage pay, or is that a ups freight thing?
I believe $.64 a mile(doubles), $.03 more if your doing sleeper. $27.29 and hour or $27.94 for doubles
This is off the top of my head though.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I believe $.64 a mile(doubles), $.03 more if your doing sleeper. $27.29 and hour or $27.94 for doubles
This is off the top of my head though.
They pay you guys to drive in feeders? I always heard thats were you went to die (feeder dept). Hahahahaha

raceanoncr

You off the street for UPS? Off the street for UPSF? Which?

Top feeder driver pay:

Hourly: 27.735 for doubles

Mileage: 63.31 cents per mile/sleeper teams receive two cents
mile additional but that is mileage rate is split
between the two drivers.

Subsistence: $25 for each 1,000 miles driven for sleeper
teams

fedex_rtd

Just curious, I'm a ramp transport driver for FedEx Express here in SoCal. What does a topped out feeder driver that drivers a tractor trailer to and from the airport make?

For example I have been driving for Express for just over 12 years and I make slightly more than 22 an hour.

Thanks, a pro union FedEx driver.

City Driver

Just curious, I'm a ramp transport driver for FedEx Express here in SoCal. What does a topped out feeder driver that drivers a tractor trailer to and from the airport make?

For example I have been driving for Express for just over 12 years and I make slightly more than 22 an hour.

i think hes just tryin to get on our good side

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Feeders here, as of Aug 1st, make around 29/hr as a top rate. It takes 3 years to get to top rate.

brett636

Considering how much weight a lot of feeder drivers carry around I thought they paid them in pork chops. :lol:

I kid I kid...

fedex_rtd

Feeders here, as of Aug 1st, make around 29/hr as a top rate. It takes 3 years to get to top rate.

Thanks. I knew I was making less than you guys, I just wanted to know how much less, especially since this "brown bailout" stuff has started. They put a flyer out at work trying to tell us that we made MORE than an air driver. LOL

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thanks. I knew I was making less than you guys, I just wanted to know how much less, especially since this "brown bailout" stuff has started. They put a flyer out at work trying to tell us that we made MORE than an air driver. LOL

The big thing for you all reaching top rate, as you know. Sure FedEx pay STARTS reasonably well but it takes half a lifetime to top out it seems. If FedEx tilted the wage scale in favor of the employee, that alone might keep the union out for awhile longer. (if the legislation flies)

Our air drivers are making more than 22/hr. Also, I am working inside 8 hours and make more than that. my rate will be $23.85/hr or around there Aug 1st

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
I get 28.94 pulling singles and 29.49 pulling doubles. Depends on your local agreement what your pay rate will be.

Not sure of our mileage rate.