Feelin' Old

wkmac

I remember her from "Love Story", with Ryan O'Neal. Al Gore claimed the book was based on him.:wink2:

He also claimed to have written the book, produced and directed the movie and with the use of extreme makeup, played all the parts in the movie!

And to think we could have had him as President!

:rofl:

As for Ali being 70 years young........

DAMN!

She was born in 1939' so she has a few months before 70 but what's a few months. I'm shocked she's even that old although once I think about it, it's sadly obvious. DS, (53) Don't stop quickly or I'll hit ya in the rear. :wink2:

Ali was never married to Paul Newman but she was to Steve McQueen and I can understand the confusion. Ali and Steve made one movie together called "The Getaway" in the early 70's. They were married after the Getaway movie and divorced a few years later in the 70's. Just an FYI.

Still love Bullet and The Great Escape! And what was the movie McQueen played Max Sands with Karl Maldin? That was a good western! I love good westerns.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My first born turns 40 tomorrow !! If she is middle-aged, what does that make me?? Boo-hoo !! :sad-very: Welcome to my pity party.

I've decided I don't want to vote for someone for president who doesn't remember watching the Lone Ranger, Rin Tin Tin, Dave Garroway or Hopalong Cassidy. :peaceful:

browndevil

My first born turns 40 tomorrow !! If she is middle-aged, what does that make me?? Boo-hoo !! :sad-very: Welcome to my pity party.

I've decided I don't want to vote for someone for president who doesn't remember watching the Lone Ranger, Rin Tin Tin, Dave Garroway or Hopalong Cassidy. :peaceful:
Congratulations on being a Mom for 40 years!!!!

jugbutt2

I don't think it's a girl thing. I used to!! I've noticed the older I get, the easier I get emotional and let the tears start to roll. I've seen "Rudy" probably 20 times - (and NO I AM NOT A NOTRE DAME FAN, unless they suddenly become a sattelite campus for LSU!!) - and I still get teared up when Rudy finally gets into the game at the end of the movie!!