feeling stressed out

WorknLateHuh

3 year old thread, True. But there's some great masturbating tips to be had here. Integrity, don't dismiss them. Maybe try using the other hand... it feels like you're having sex with a stranger.

Holydriver

So my vacation is coming up I have one week but my body needs more time than that to recover from the stress of this job. Asked if I could get a schedule week off the week after my one week is up and they said no I asked why and the answer was because the overall attendance in the center is no good so it's gonna be a problem to get a scheduled off. How do I go about solving this problem? All comments are appreciated. Thanks I'm advance.
Damn, if you're stressing now imagine what it'll be like when your a full paid driver, stuck in a job that has zero career advancement opportunities, having your life dictated day to day by your dispatcher who gives little to no sh i ts about anything going on thru the day once all dispatches are cut and he is home, then finally getting to your last stop when the green light comes on sending you to help a driver. Then you'll really be stressed out. Good luck!