fight club and old people

rickyb

so the pharmacy was understaffed because of corporate greed so me and a bunch of other people were waiting in line and then this old asian lady with a walker doesnt ask me or the other guy in front of me if she can budge and just budges.

i told her to wait in line so did another lady behind me, and then right after guy in front of me says she can go in front of him. then me and guy start arguing about it, and we had a moment where were not saying anything and just staring at each other. i told him dont do anything stupid or im calling 911. we swore at each other, but no screaming.

my thoughts on this is poor people always fight each other instead of poor people fighting politicians, or their bosses.

also being old usually just means youve been dead weight longer than most people. i agree old people should be given seats, but not budging in line, especially not hte greasy way this lady did it.

i shouldve screamed at the lady for being greasy.

It will be fine

so the pharmacy was understaffed because of corporate greed so me and a bunch of other people were waiting in line and then this old asian lady with a walker doesnt ask me or the other guy in front of me if she can budge and just budges.

i told her to wait in line so did another lady behind me, and then right after guy in front of me says she can go in front of him. then me and guy start arguing about it, and we had a moment where were not saying anything and just staring at each other. i told him dont do anything stupid or im calling 911. we swore at each other, but no screaming.

my thoughts on this is poor people always fight each other instead of poor people fighting politicians, or their bosses.

also being old usually just means youve been dead weight longer than most people. i agree old people should be given seats, but not budging in line, especially not hte greasy way this lady did it.

Next time kick the walker out from under the old lady, it’s the only way she’ll learn.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Didn't you say your father isn't well?

Would you like him to be treated this way?

And, answer me.

bacha29

I thought you were Canadian and Canadians are supposed to known for their manners and politeness. If so then how can your conduct be explained away?