Filing a grievance for extra work

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
as I was crossing the property line I noticed someone I have seniority over going back out. Am i able to file a grievance on that if I wanted the work?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Sure, grieve it. I'm sure you'll never have a problem ever getting extra work.

Well there is a problem with extra work at my center and theyve been makin some RTB with at least 20 stops if the wont make 9.5. Then they have someone from reload take what ever stops are at the building and go out till 2am sometimes.

Fuzzy Brown

Well there is a problem with extra work at my center and theyve been makin some RTB with at least 20 stops if the wont make 9.5. Then they have someone from reload take what ever stops are at the building and go out till 2am sometimes.
If someone shows up at my house after 10:00 pm they better be on fire or bleeding to death.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Delivering packages at 2 AM?
Isn't this kinda dangerous?

Exactly. As a business standpoint it is not considerate. Thats why they have state laws pertaining to those :censored2: holes tryin to sell you something over the phone. Cant call after 8pm in most states.

DOK

Lol why would they make you RTB. This has got to be costing the company a fortune! How will they ever meet investor estimates doing things this way.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Can't call after 8 PM but we can deliver (your post #6) until 2 AM?

I'm confused.

Ya, it’s ridiculous. I just want to know what management gets in return for making everyone get 9.5hrs. We guarantee delivery that day not 2am. Sacrificing safety and business all in the name of 9.5.

DOK

Lol why would they make you RTB. This has got to be costing the company a fortune! How will they ever meet investor estimates doing things this way.

And if it somehow makes the company more money, why didn’t they run it this way for the past 50 years? Kinda sounds like they were punishing us needlessly, lawsuit to follow.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box

If you “cant” finish your work in 9.5hrs they are telling you to RTB with what you have left. At least thats happening at my center. Hasnt happened to me..yet.. they just lower my stop count.