Filing with the NSaHGC?


Got the T-Shirt
Can one file a grievance with the National Safety and Health Grievance Committee, without going through your local stewards?


It has to be heard, and deadlocked at the local level first.

Then, depending on your region, it would move up after that.

Your local Steward and BA will be involved.

What's the issue ?