Finally free

Big ArrowDown..D

I wanted to come out and tell my friends on Browncafe that for the last six months I have been involved in a gay love affair with an African American gentleman who I refer to as LD. It has been the happiest time of my life, and feel better for getting it off my chest

oldngray

nowhere special
MrIrrelevant.png

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
I wanted to come out and tell my friends on Browncafe that for the last six months I have been involved in a gay love affair with an African American gentleman who I refer to as LD. It has been the happiest time of my life, and feel better for getting it off my chest

That's very courageous of you there son

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
congrats

over9five

Staff member
Congratulations, and thank you for the invitation to your upcoming wedding! We will attend.