Fired again

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
To start
HONESTY FROM THE BOSTON BULLY
not the lies he gave last time
I WANT HIM TO FIGHT THE COMPANY AS HARD AS HE FIGHTS THE GUYS RUNNING 251...
TO STOP SIDING WITH THE COMPANY IN EMAILS
Once again, stuff you know nothing about. You voted for a guy that thinks full time is 6 hours! Your delusions suffocate you.

anHOURover

Once again, stuff you know nothing about. You voted for a guy that thinks full time is 6 hours! Your delusions suffocate you.
Brother we all have a choice
No matter who I voted for, if anyone, we are still brothers. I pray that the Boston bully will be the answer we need. Call me insane if you like. Let's be honest here, this contract is already done. To expect anything different Moronic. They have had almost my whole career to put together a track record. That track record is full of concessions.
Yes we make good money. Yes they are decent benefits. Bottom line is every contract we go backwards and not forward.
Lastly everything I just typed is a FACT
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother we all have a choice
No matter who I voted for, if anyone, we are still brothers. I pray that the Boston bully will be the answer we need. Call me insane if you like. Let's be honest here, this contract is already done. To expect anything different Moronic. They have had almost my whole career to put together a track record. That track record is full of concessions.
Yes we make good money. Yes they are decent benefits. Bottom line is every contract we go backwards and not forward.
Lastly everything I just typed is a FACT
FACT
It's not a fact. You want a FACT? Everything you type is that of opinion. Everything. FACT

anHOURover

It's not a fact. You want a FACT? Everything you type is that of opinion. Everything. FACT
Concessions from day 1 of their reign is a FACT JACK.
your heros operate a concession stand.
The circus is in town and all must walk past the concession stand !
The Boston bully will be putting time in at the concession stand.
ALL FACTS JACK

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Govenor Kasich said just it pretty good if your on a plane you root for the pilot.
Governor Kasich is an enemy of organized labor and somebody I put no stock into what he says.
He needs to go away, forever.

Interesting analogy, but in this forum you would be better off plagiarizing the quote rather than giving him a footnote.

hyena

Governor Kasich is an enemy of organized labor and somebody I put no stock into what he says.
He needs to go away, forever.

Interesting analogy, but in this forum you would be better off plagiarizing the quote rather than giving him a footnote.
I liked the analogy your right I should've left the d*s name out of it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm ready for the battle

You're set for the vote no campaign before negotiations start?

Yawn.

21nkysw.jpg

-Bug-