Fired again

LeadBelly

Banned
He can't and he won't.
Maybe so, but I would like to give him the chance to reason with us as a man/brother/member. I really would appreciate his insight in this matter. I would love to delve into his mindset and reason. I think he has something to offer and learn from. I wish he would show us his contribution to this matter.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Maybe so, but I would like to give him the chance to reason with us as a man/brother/member. I really would appreciate his insight in this matter. I would love to delve into his mindset and reason. I think he has something to offer and learn from. I wish he would show us his contribution to this matter.
It makes sense. I mean, this is his chance. The only thing ive heard so far from him is last contract gripes. I applaud the others on here that offer real negotiation options.

LeadBelly

Banned
You thought I was joking ??
That's just appalling. So a cast of rejected members want to hurt us all over being jaded? I'll keep this picture and date it just to show all of my vast resources I talk to just who and what they are dealing with. This is good concrete evidence I can use to inflame members towards your negative movement. That's pure spite right there.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Dividing us when we need unity. Are they doing the company's dirty work? One has to wonder what someone's motives are in this matter.

Is Teamsters united working directly with UPS to hurt us all collectively just because they the few are jaded?

I've never heard of a vote no campaign a year and a half before a contract is up. This shows how smart Teamsters United and TDU think the members are. Only someone who is blatantly ignorant towards unionism as a whole would enact this kind of rhetoric.

LeadBelly

Banned
Tim S is in the picture.

It just proves no matter what they are anti administration.
They had some kind of event down there in Philadelphia. That looks like the attendance of the whole thing. That's not very impressive. It also looks like they are still campaigning. The funny thing is that supposedly Sean O will be at the monthly local 804 membership meeting tomorrow. He was at local 273 today.

hyena

IMG_2784.JPG

LeadBelly

Banned
for starters i want to be able to use my healthcare like i could before.
not have to choose between eating or paying for my meds
This is a serious proposal. In the central we have 5$ max on all perceptions and if you order three months at a time it's zero out of pocket. What is your out of pocket expenses for your perceptions?
I'm thinking this sounds like a good starter for you and I to get some good dialogue going. Thank you