Fired again

LeadBelly

Banned
Didn't he post a picture about TeamCare
Yes he did, but maybe he's in some kind of other Teamcare plan we don't know about. Maybe it's a plan of one? Maybe he's in a plan where there is some kinda of mistake or maybe he is misunderstanding the plan options. Maybe he thinks he has no plan and signed up for the Affordable Care Act? I'm trying to understand his mentality. He is so driven that he travels to places like D.C. Because he is so enraged.

LeadBelly

Banned
FALSE FACT
FACT
Fact
Not that I don't believe you, and I wouldn't want to violate your hipaa. I know a guy whose wife has lupus. She is on many medications. When the contract passed it was life changing for his family. He went from spending upwards of a thousand a month to zero. How is it that you are in the same plan and you are so broke from it. I get that living in Philadelphia has a higher cost of living, but your story isn't adding up to me.

Before I was full time a long while ago I was in the company plan ( Aetna) and enjoyed the same plan as you. I understood right away from my wife that the plans were different. She did let me know but you ar in the enhanced C-6. How could you possibly have and prescription issues?

10 Pt

There is some medications that are not covered, but there are alternatives that do the same thing, that are covered
IMG_20170225_233012.jpg

And...
IMG_20170225_233059.jpg

?

LeadBelly

Banned
No, One that I take, has gotten changed to another brand name drug, that I guess CVS/Caremark made a deal for special pricing, or something. Generics are automatically dispensed unless otherwise noted on prescription.
Is it still available to you, just under another name? Do you still have access to it or is it not available?

upschuck

Is it still available to you, just under another name? Do you still have access to it or is it not available?
The original is available, but you have to pay full price for it, the other is free with 90 day prescription. They do the same thing, so not a big deal to switch.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No, One that I take, has gotten changed to another brand name drug, that I guess CVS/Caremark made a deal for special pricing, or something. Generics are automatically dispensed unless otherwise noted on prescription.

If I remember correctly, once a certain number of the brand name is dispensed

you can either pay full price or switch to the generic.

-Bug-

upschuck

That's good to know the guy still have access to the prescription at zero cost. It sounds like you are being a reasonable person. Hopefully someone reads this and it rubs off.
Even though it is annoying, not the end of the world. If that is the worst thing that happens to me that day, I'm living a pretty good and easy life.

LeadBelly

Banned
Even though it is annoying, not the end of the world. If that is the worst thing that happens to me that day, I'm living a pretty good and easy life.
A friend of mine's daughter who is 16 years old just got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymph Oma that's reality. I have it good.

LeadBelly

Banned
Sorry to hear that, life can throw you a curve out of nowhere.
I'm praying for his daughter and his family. She's a young positive young firecracker who will shame this form of cancer for coming her way. This I am sure of. That coupled with their Teamcare benefits are the tools she needs to move forward and go to college and make a good life. I love a fighter like her.