Fired for bringing back unscanned packages

10 point

Sometimes I think they don't read a label at all.
And they read the pal label but don't match it to the right truck.
The PAL had his route number.

Not a misload.
If he turned it into the pm clerk and then got it back the next day ...
behold, it's not only nis but it was misloaded on the wrong truck in the wrong building by reading the wrong label and three times...is just wrong.

Missorted, misloaded, miscommunication of an AC (probably) and missed three days in a row.

TTKU

By the way Einstein, that's called a flip. FYI

wayfair

swollen member

behold, it's not only nis but it was misloaded on the wrong truck in the wrong building by reading the wrong label and three times...is just wrong.

Missorted, misloaded, miscommunication of an AC (probably) and missed three days in a row.

TTKU

By the way Einstein, that's called a flip. FYI

the funny thing about it was an ORS picked up the mis-load

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I agree, it is wrong.
It's pretty simple people. Either mark through or pull the PAL labels from your send agains and clerk packages. There's no excuse for that package to go out with a bad PAL three days in a row.

It might be the loader's fault the first day, but the other two days, it's just as much the driver's fault who left that label on the package.

10 point

I agree, it is wrong.
It's pretty simple people. Either mark through or pull the PAL labels from your send agains and clerk packages. There's no excuse for that package to go out with a bad PAL three days in a row.

It might be the loader's fault the first day, but the other two days, it's just as much the driver's fault who left that label on the package.
I believe the clerk has to AC/outbound it and get it out of the building or when the pkg gets rescanned the next morning it prints the same pal label and the misload cycle starts over.