Fired for dishonesty

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
NO YOU JUST HAVE TO SCAN THE PACKAGE DONT WORRY ABOUT THE ADDRESS. WE WERE PULLED OFF THE ROAD DUE TO SNOW GETTING HEAVY UP NO ONE FINISHED THEIR LOAD MANAGER SAYS SHEET EVERYTHING MISSED I SCANNED ONE PACKAGE 123 MAIN ST. IT PICKED UP THE ADDRESS IN EDD THEN I JUST SCANNED EVERY PACKAGE UNDER 123 MAIN ST. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS AND AS YOU SCAN THE WHOLE LOAD ITS GONNA RECORD EVERY PIECE MISSED. U ONLY HAVE TO PUT THE FIRST PKG IN AS MISSED THE DIAD WILL DO THE REST
Why are you shouting?

Orionized

20191209_210653.jpg

Lessons:
1. All communication through Diad. Never use your cell phone for work, period.
2. If they tell you to do something against the methods ask for clarification through the DIAD
3. Follow the methods to the letter unless instructed not to do so in writing.
4. Take pictures of all questionable instructions...like above.

If they say be in by a certain time, tell them via DIAD getting in by x time will cause stops to be missed, but you will do so as instructed.

What are the correct methods when instructed to make no attempt (unless instructed differently in writing)?...

Sheet as missed on area, each with correct address, every box with a service cross (missed), cross off pals.

Your particular center or individual supervisor may tell you to handle this differently. This does not mean it is correct methods. If he tells you to sheet at the bldg, sheet under 1 address, sheet as emergency conditions, skip sheeting them etc etc. GET IT IN WRITING (DIAD MESSAGE) and take a picture.

If you return to the bldg with unsheeted boxes you leave yourself open to discipline. Get it in writing!

Last edited:

Janedoey

As a retired steward, after a meeting with Loss Prevention concerning a dismissal of an employee, the LP Manager told me later he knew the employee would get his job back. But his only intention was to get into his pocket with time off and no pay and put a little fear in the employee. The employee did get his job back without back pay. The company will delay the meeting as long as possible to hurt the employee financially.
Oh hell no who wants to work for a company like that? That’s petty