Fired for dishonesty

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Carlos Prado, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Future

Future Victory Ride

Geeeezuz!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. How long have you worked FOR UPS?

3. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

Maybe you could get every new poster to read the TOS............

........oh, wait. Nobody reads it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Analbumcover

Analbumcover ControlPkgs

5. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Go gettum tough guy

lmao

6. Brown287

Brown287 Im not the Mail Man!

If this is the real story, not only will you get your job back but one must ask why haven’t you already.

Where’s your BA? Steward should of derailed this at the first meeting but your BA most certainly should of had you back to work by now

7. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

You must have a maroon of a shop steward. Hope you get your job back and back pay man.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. take your time

take your time Active Member

This. This x10000. Always cover your ass. Make sure they message you on the Diad board.

9. take your time

take your time Active Member

He's trying to open your eyes, kid.

He wants you to see that running your ass off (being a "runner gunner") doesn't mean jack to them. They pat you on the back, high five you, etc. But the moment their job is on the line, they won't hesitate to throw you under the bus to save their own jobs. Management isn't your friend. Supervisors aren't your friend. You can't believe how many times I've seen the runner gunners like you chatting with the sups, being "friends".

All those statistics you throw around don't matter to the Center Manager. He fired you.

Always do the right thing. Follow procedure and do this job properly. Don't do anything dishonest even if the Center Manager tells you to do it.

Hope you learn your lesson IF you are allowed to return.

10. Thegameisrigged

Thegameisrigged Active Member

Shiiid, I’d rather message with my own phone. Proof on deck instead of some “oops, we can’t pull the messages.” Somehow they’ll end up lost like the moon landing tech.

11. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

Go fund me?

12. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

Did you file a grievance on your wrongful termination?

Do you feel like filing or did you file?

If you didn't file a grievance by now, it is too late. You have a time limit to grieve something, even a termination.

Most times, except for what the Union and Company have called Cardinal Sins, usually limited to 5 or 6 things. But the Union can still get you your job back for these Cardinal Sins. Try getting your job back from FedEx after being fired for dishonesty.

13. quad decade guy

quad decade guy Active Member

And?

So?

All ya got?

Come on, attack me some more. Tear me down. Bully some more.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

As a mod I can't allow that to happen here . We are a family friendly site .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Brownsocks

Brownsocks Just a dog

16. JL 0513

JL 0513 Well-Known Member

What kind of center manager would fire a driver in December over this type of stupidity. Yes, it was ignorant and a mistake to not sheet all those packages but he wouldn't have been put in that situation if not for the early curfew. The fact that he thought he would have to drive to each address to sheet them missed shows a lack of training knowledge. Why would you sheet something missed if you're at the address, LOL.

17. Fuzzy Brown

Fuzzy Brown Member

This is poor training by the company, being a new driver you probably haven’t ever had to bring packages back to the barn without an attempt on them and how to record them.
    I don’t see dishonesty and I can’t imagine you wouldn’t get your job back.

18. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

If you haven't already filed a grievance then you're toast. It's too late now.

19. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Just trying to toughen you up. It's a harsh world out there.

20. Grantheft

Grantheft New Member

I filed the day it happened