Fired for something that happened a month ago?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How is that the same difference? Consecutive means in a row
I didn't notice that part. Yes, 3 consecutive NC/NS is job abandonment. BUG did not look hard enough as there is language in there that addresses non-consecutive NC/NS over an extended period of time. I'm not going to look as it is almost time for Big Bang Theory.

Thebrownblob

I didn't notice that part. Yes, 3 consecutive NC/NS is job abandonment. BUG did not look hard enough as there is language in there that addresses non-consecutive NC/NS over an extended period of time. I'm not going to look as it is almost time for Big Bang Theory.
Well I’m sorry you have an inability to read thankfully you were in charge of nothing other than feeding your cats and cleaning your condominium. But for your information in a row or consecutive is a lot different than in a nine month period. Anytime I can help you with very simple math let me know

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well I’m sorry you have an inability to read thankfully you were in charge of nothing other than feeding your cats and cleaning your condominium. But for your information in a row or consecutive is a lot different than in a nine month period. Anytime I can help you with very simple math let me know
I perused his post quickly and missed it-----shoot me.

ups556

Local 952. So between the National and Western Region Supplemental agreement, the guidelines for them to fire me would be the standard procedure, correct? Or is there an agreement I looked over?

Re-Raise

0 NCNS in a 9 month period = termination? Everybody without at least one would be fired. Brilliant.
FACAF5D0-D490-49F1-BAE3-EBEB54282C08.gif

Wait a minute…

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your fixed income in retirement doesn't allow for modern streaming services....had to go back to the rabbit ears?

542thruNthru

So I talked with my BA and he was explaining to me that there is a separate policy for no-call no shows and attendance. Local 952
He was explaining that after 3 or more no call no shows within a 9 month period, they can terminate me without having to go through the process I am familiar with, warning, suspension, then termination.

Is this true or is it the same process of warning letter, 1 day ,3, 5 day suspension then termination. I have only severed a 1 day for attendance and that was last year.
Did you serve your 1 day suspension?

Also you have 10 days to file a article 28.2 WRT wrongful termination grievance. Which you didn't do.

952 & 542 have an attendance/tardiness/NCNS agreement with UPS.

Attendance:
6 occasions verbal
7 occasions WL
8 occasions 1 day
9 occasions 3 day
10 occasions 5 day
11 occasions termination

NCNS
1st WL
2nd 1day
3rd termination

Progressive discipline must be followed in order.