Fired for tampering

ManInBrown

22:06 LOL

Sounds like you're a problem child and they want to get rid of the problem

BOL. If you truly didn't do anything wrong with regards to the salted package, I hope you get your job back

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You lighten up; my reply was also a joke.
:hugs:

You have always been my hero.
I saw a license plate frame today, I believe it was from FLa. I think Hialeah, I was going to take a photo, but, Ill get it next time. It said Billy Ray motors, I thought of you :angel:

Fenris

I am being truthful. By the way when i went to the panel yesterday they agreed to pay me for the days ive missed work and til my case get heard by arbirator.

I have never heard of this before - the company agreeing to pay you while not working. It seems to make no sense, the may end up having to give you back pay but they also may not and it doesn't follow what I've seen in the past for the company not to take their chances with an arbitrator rather than just give away money for nothing.

moldsporh

If you're still out after 10 PM, there some other serious issues going on....not that I haven't seen that before.

Our bldg has planted numerous traps, it's not uncommon.

You either tampered, or you didnt. If you did, then rest assured they are 100% aware and will likely catch you.

If you didnt, you have nothing to worry about. Just keep in mind, they can't likely prove planting a box or finding a tampered one, it's word of mouth.

Just understand if you are hiding that fact, then they know full well you are.

But, you said your innocent so I'm going with that.

jaker

trolling
Every driver can take once , but when you put your hand back in the jar be prepared

LP doesn't get involved on a one shot deal , so you had to do something that got their attention

The good for you is they don't have a case because the truck broke down and you had a sup with you they are reaching and hoping something sticks

iDontWorkAtUps

I mean you did make them come out there because you crushed your dinger in a door. Doesnt sound too bad? I walked that :censored2: off when i was like 8 years old every other week

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
If I were innocent as you (the OP) state to be, I would request a polygraph test ASAP! Step two would be a employment attorney with due haste.

LP doesn't just salt loads on the fly. Something else is going on here.

I would never request a polygraph, ESPECIALLY if I were innocent. They are sham tests.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Personally, if I were in your situation, I would stop posting on here, and make your business agent your new best friend. Any questions you have, ask him. This isn't the place to get good answers about your pending termination.

DOK

You sound like a problem child that they were trying to get rid of.

Hope you get your job back. If you come back, clean up your mistakes and you won't have problems like this. This job isn't that hard, just takes a little effort. Surprisingly the majority of new hires are unwilling to put in this effort, it's mind blowing.

moldsporh

You are stealing company time while you were taking pic of diad

Go to the break/lunch screen. Hit stop complete under either one, take a pic of the screen, hit stop complete again. This gives a time stamp and maybe you can do this before the minute changes.....lol.

andrsnbkj

I was fired for tampering last week. Went to the panel yesterday and it was deadlocked and going to arbitration.

So this is how the day went.
I came in to work at 8:30 and got pulled over in the office by sup and got a letter for failure to follow procedures because i forgot to turn in an apple package at the end of day to the clerk and it was left in the truck. So anyways i was in the pffice til 9:20am then left for my route, got to my first stop 9:40am and started delivering air so i dont have any missed before 10:30am. My truck was brick loaded to where i had to lift my hand truck over packages just to get it to fit and close door. At 11:15 while delievering i accidently smashed my finger in the door so i called it in and a supervisor arrived in his personal car to see how i was doing and said another supervisor was on his way with a empty package car so i can switch and take the empty to the clinic. While waiting for other sup to get there, the supervisor who arrived first asked me to help him sort the car, so i helped him with that and by then the other supervisor had arrived and i left there to go to the clinic at around 1220pm. After returning to the building 4 hours later i was pulled in to an office and told i had tampered with a package. Lp claims they were following me that day and met with supervisor after i left for clinic to retrieve the salted package. Loss prevention claims they put a sealed package on the 5000 shelf and tape was cut and opened. I told them i didnt do it. And when i left the package car at 1220, right before that me and a supervisor went thru the truck and even he didnt see anything wrong. Well i got fired and the supervisor told LP that he did go over the truck but not every single package so he doesnt know. I told them to look at the telematics that i didnt have enough time to even go thru my whole load from when i left building til i got hurt and left for clinic. I only worked from the 1000 shelf and why didnt LP retrieve that pacakge when i was there with a supervisor and showed me the package. So anyways there are no witness, no dye packs and nothing on my hands. They say because i intended to steal it which i didnt and i didnt even see that package in my car, :censored2: i couldnt even get to that pacakge until my supervisor came and helped sort the load so we could walk thru the car. So anyways im fired and when to panel yesterday and it was deadlocked.

Any advice would be really appreiciated because ive worked too hard for this job and done aome :censored2:ty jobs to gy to driving to loose it for something i didnt do.
Thanks.

What happens when it goes to arbitration? And should i just start looking for another job?
If your truthful about it sue them for wrongful termination guarantee you would win if they have no proof of you tampering with the package or have anything against you from the past you will win

Flippah

Thanks for all the replys. My question was what happens or how does that process work when going to arbirtation? I was told by my business agent that they will contact me so i can speak with their lawyer.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
People do not like to scan misleads, for some reason. They think they will be told to deliver it, and want to be in early.

Extra $$

I mean you did make them come out there because you crushed your dinger in a door. Doesnt sound too bad? I walked that :censored2: off when i was like 8 years old every other week

Who do you work for?

If your truthful about it sue them for wrongful termination guarantee you would win if they have no proof of you tampering with the package or have anything against you from the past you will win

True!