Fired vacation pay

DOK

If your fired, your fired no vacation pay hope you get help. Trust me the best thing sometimes is to lose everything and get back on track with yourself.

If you can fight it and take it to panel you may be able to cut a deal for the vaca pay.

Ecw21411

I could explain it, but you probably still would not understand it. Addiction is hard. I have been sober a few ticks over 30 years, back then, I would have thought nothing about stopping at a bar for lunch break.
I’m also a recovering addict... once the addiction has a hold of you it’s your only concern.

Ecw21411

Come on....

That sounds closer to the truth.

Being that you were a feeder driver, was it a random or probable cause test ?

You have to ask for help, before you get popped on a test.
I’ve actually seen someone ask for help after failing a drug test... I’ve seen someone win at panels to.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ware ever the wind blows me. Fired for opiates, coke, pcp, and mushrooms
They would have to have to suspect you were specifically into taking mushrooms because they require a whole different kind of drug test to test for psilocybin and the test is expensive from what I heard. Psilocybin does not show up on a standard drug test and they have to specifically test for it. They only test for weed, coke, opiates, amphetamines, and mdma. So my guess is that you didn't test positive for them and you voluntarily admitted to taking them which was stupid on your part. And technically magic mushrooms are not a violation of the contract, just illegal to consume :)

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Yes, @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U has told us this in earlier posts thanks for reiterating this to us again your contributions are much appreciated.

Just pointing out some supplements specifically state that you get paid out, but some are silent on the issue and one, if I remember, says you may not get any, although State Law trumps the contract.

He may have a fight on his hands, I mean, since he was terminated, what's he going to do...file a grievance?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Just pointing out some supplements specifically state that you get paid out, but some are silent on the issue and one, if I remember, says you may not get any, although State Law trumps the contract.

He may have a fight on his hands, I mean, since he was terminated, what's he going to do...file a grievance?
I guess he made his bed when he decided to take drugs and come to work high. I have been there and had to follow the SAP program. If he went to treatment and followed the program this would be a different story. I just hope the guy worries more about his sobriety and less about his vacation checks or where he will run too after this is all said and done.

Johney

I guess he made his bed when he decided to take drugs and come to work high. I have been there and had to follow the SAP program. If he went to treatment and followed the program this would be a different story. I just hope the guy worries more about his sobriety and less about his vacation checks or where he will run too after this is all said and done.
McDonald's......"You want fries with that"?

F

Frankie's Friend

I think he's calling you "a snow flake"?
That's cold.
I thought he was here to help and encourage us.
Maybe he represented the law enforcement that knew me when I was a kid?
I kept several of them from being laid off.:2guns: