First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Nation's monkeypox hotspot was blasted last week for its 'last minute' roll out
  • But it has now secured another 6,000 doses to offer to gay and bisexual men who have multiple sexual partners over two weeks
  • New York City has recorded 78 cases of the tropical disease so far
  • This is equivalent to 20 percent of the national tally of 400 infections to date

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.

• Nation's monkeypox hotspot was blasted last week for its 'last minute' roll out
  • But it has now secured another 6,000 doses to offer to gay and bisexual men who have multiple sexual partners over two weeks
  • New York City has recorded 78 cases of the tropical disease so far
  • This is equivalent to 20 percent of the national tally of 400 infections to date
Blastedā€¦..sounds very gay. Lol

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The new AIDS.

Don't tell that to fauci. He will say mosquitoes and toilet seats will transmit it PLUS he will say 1 in 5 people will contract it.
I think, if we keep our choad out of another man's rectum, we should be ok. For those who can't do this? Well pox be on them.
Needless to say America will look upon these Hershey highwaymen like poor blameless victims and provide resources that the hetero crowd can only dream about.
Personal responsibility doesn't apply when you fall into certain demographics. Makes me sick. Do WTF you want to do but don't bother me with your screwed up lifestyle and don't spend my tax dollars on problems you went out of your way to make happen. I wouldn't even consider making my problems someone else's but too many people like to share the grief that they bring upon themselves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
P-Town ( Provincetown, MA ) is trying a different approach to dealing with the outbreak.
They have hired shopkeepers and wait staff to have personal one on one talks with every customer to keep them up-to-date on the latest news and prevention methods.

BlackFriday

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I donā€™t care anymore.

Time to do a complete lockdown of all gays.
Only those that have pasted a complete medical test should be allowed out for basic needs.
Start building the camps

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Scientists warn that anyone who is in close physical contact with someone who has monkeypox or their clothing or bedsheets is at risk of infection, regardless of their sexual orientation.

BlackFriday

Scientists warn that anyone who is in close physical contact with someone who has monkeypox or their clothing or bedsheets is at risk of infection, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Sounds like something that sawed off WOP fauci would say. He sucks.
I bet there are more scientists that say otherwise.
Stay away from the tailgunners and their haunts. If you can't do that then pox on ya.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sounds like something that sawed off WOP fauci would say. He sucks.
I bet there are more scientists that say otherwise.
Stay away from the tailgunners and their haunts. If you can't do that then pox on ya.
This message should go out to every house cleaner and dry cleaner world wide.
They should demand to know if someone is infected before they change and clean your sheets.

rickyb

1657953874401.png