First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

Thebrownblob

PUnless they're telling us to all line up for a jab I don't see much here. The government does have a duty to inform us of anything spreading around, no?
Sure but this is a little more than that
Unless they're telling us to all line up for a jab I don't see much here. The government does have a duty to inform us of anything spreading around, no?
and I’ll pay just about as much attention as I did with Covid. I got sick with Covid before there was a vaccine and they didn’t do anything except tell me I could not come to see the doctor and to stay home. Heroes lol

vantexan

Sure but this is a little more than that

and I’ll pay just about as much attention as I did with Covid. I got sick with Covid before there was a vaccine and they didn’t do anything except tell me I could not come to see the doctor and to stay home. Heroes lol
Are they creating a vax and demanding we all take it? Seems in the U.S. it's difficult to get monkeypox. And very few cases relative to covid.

Thebrownblob

Are they creating a vax and demanding we all take it? Seems in the U.S. it's difficult to get monkeypox. And very few cases relative to covid.
Did they create the Covid shot and originally say they wanted to force everyone to take it? No of course not everything is incremental. And I agree with you monkey pox isn’t even a problem that needs to be worried about.

vantexan

Did they create the Covid shot and originally say they wanted to force everyone to take it? No of course not everything is incremental. And I agree with you monkey pox isn’t even a problem that needs to be worried about.
They tried forcing and failed. But you were saying Monkey pox is more manufactured fear and asked why? If there's wave after wave of new viruses and government mandates I'd be worried. Something's not right. Until then the pandemic is over, the power grabs will have to go elsewhere, and we've got insane people in government running the country into the ditch. Bigger fish to fry.

Gotta Go

D50ECF28-789D-443A-8C1D-1A1C6EF26AC3.jpeg