First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
fauci getting excited

1643362352622.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is what you’re good at Ricky you should’ve been a professional video game player. Apparently you can make big money playing video games on YouTube while people watch you play video games lol. Kids these days!
Right? I couldn’t believe it, idiots watching other idiots play video games on YouTube!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The real money is made by Beta Testers.
Companies sent you their products to use to find their errors.
Imagine making driver wages and never having to leave your basement.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How many more pox is flowing across the southern border?

The number of fentanyl and drug deaths are hopefully keeping pace with all the illegals crossing. But, it's killing republicans and an illegal is an automatic dimocrat vote.
The futures so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• NYC health officials are probing a possible case of monkeypox in Manhattan
  • The unidentified patient is currently being treated at Bellevue Hospital
  • Medical experts are conducting tests to confirm the potential diagnosis
  • If preliminary tests are positive, samples will be sent to the CDC for confirmation
  • The city says officials have implemented the appropriate isolation protocols
  • Health officials will also conduct contact tracing and follow-up with those who may have been exposed to the patient

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Eleven countries have now detected the tropical virus, which is usually only spotted within Africa
Germany and Belgium today became the latest nations to declare monkeypox cases, while France and Australia announced patients had tested positive overnight.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
BOSTON — Massachusetts health officials have confirmed the first case of monkeypox in the state.

The DPH says the case was confirmed in a man who recently traveled to Canada. The virus is a rare but potentially serious illness that typically begins with flu-like symptoms and swollen lymph nodes, before progressing to a rash on the face and body.

Most infections last 2-4 weeks, health officials say.

In parts of central and west Africa, where monkeypox occurs, people can be exposed through bites or scratches from rodents and small mammals, preparing wild game, or having contact with an infected animal or animal products. It does not spread easily between people
@Monkey Butt must have gone to Canada!
I was wondering where he went to!