First case of monkeypox confirmed in Massachusetts

floridays

Knowing Big Carol, yes. Just wave the rainbow flag.
Big Carol

I can't make it in tomorrow,, I was messin around with Donkey Kong this weekend, seems there's a pox on me. I'm good a few punches?

Sincerely,
Not your Mothers

Big Johnson

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Try posting a rainbow flag in this joint, I couldn't.
Tried to add it to my valediction, wasn't happening.
gay-monkey.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Many known patients are gay men who were tested after going to STI clinics, the WHO said.
Why do people feel the need to talk about sexually transmitted diseases among gay men?
If heterosexual males had access to unlimited sex and blowjobs without having to worry about pregnancy they would of probably all died of aids to.

vantexan

Why do people feel the need to talk about sexually transmitted diseases among gay men?
If heterosexual males had access to unlimited sex and blowjobs without having to worry about pregnancy they would of probably all died of aids to.
I think people worry about the ones who have sex with women also and spread it amongst the straight population. That was a big fear about AIDS but as it turned out much easier to transmit between men than through the heterosexual population.

floridays

I'm guessin the homo's got it goin on. :thumbup1: