First time calling out with no sick day

Been with company 16 years today will be the first time I used all my sick days and have a family emergency with my son. and called out with no more paid days off

will I be facing discipline?

meritocracy

Been with company 16 years today will be the first time I used all my sick days and have a family emergency with my son. and called out with no more paid days off

maybe a warning letter and if you get one make sure your teamsters business agent helps you protest it

Coldworld

60 months and counting

You’ve been here 16 years and have no idea what would happen to you if you call in sick …smfh…try opening up your union contract book and read a few pages of it….come on

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Yes you will be
You’ve been here 16 years and have no idea what would happen to you if you call in sick …smfh…try opening up your union contract book and read a few pages of it….come on
I cant remember how to read

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I was in the hot seat last year and I called off sick without any days and they gave me a warning letter. My whole career, never seen that happen. Neither did the shop steward. I grieved it and shrugged it off. A month later had a family emergency and called off, they gave me a 3 day suspension which was overturned. They were on my ass hard and I started filing harassment grievances and they left me alone. Few months later, during all their crap about covid, got sick and called out for two days they didn’t say a word. It’s however they feel about you at the time. I knew cover drivers that called off 10 saturdays in a row, but burned their routes up during the week and they got a pass. I’ve seen guys show up a minute late and get sent home.