Fishing on Lunch

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I guess I need to be fired when I get to work on Monday.

That Chic-Fil-A meal I bought at the mall, I Transported against policy and two hours later, I dropped it off at a golf course 5 miles away.

Guess that was against company policy to transport that item I bought and then dropped off somewhere else...
Dropped them off at the pool?

djkre8r

One route I cover has a stocked trout stream behind a daily delivery. I carry my fly rod / ultralight rod and try to catch my limit. I leave enough time to clean them and bring a freezer bag to place them in my cooler. Best way to get work off your mind.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I know this post was from quite awhile ago but you really had to ask advice on this?
You can just about do whatever the hell you feel like doing on YOUR lunch time.
Yes ,,, but I highly recommend not parking that bad boy at a titty bar and walking in there in your browns for dinner ,, the establishment frowns on this !!

vvv

Yes ,,, but I highly recommend not parking that bad boy at a titty bar and walking in there in your browns for dinner ,, the establishment frowns on this !!
A new thread started listing ones past lunchtime activities over the years.......that can definitely be interesting and amusing. Anybody?
And many moons ago I did stop in a place nearby with a driver during lunch. Parked relatively close and just lost the shirt for something else.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I used to deliver to a strip club called the Flamingo
Got to be friends with the owner
On Fridays they have a big Buffett
Ate lunch their every Friday
Until I bid off that job

raceanoncr

OK, yeah, I know the thread is old but others resurrected it so I'll throw in my couple of experiences.

One, when I was P/C driver, had to go help a guy. He was on lunch at his girlfriends house, who was not home. He was out back with just speedos on (Yeah, he was a "model", too), sunning himself. I just pulled up a chair until his lunch was over. A neighbor called in and said two UPS guys were naked and playing in the back yard.

Another. Avid fisherman, feeder driver, coming back from run would pass sand pits known for great fishing. You had to drive off highway to get to it. He did. Got a set of doubles stuck in sand. Two tow trucks and $700 bill later, he was rolling. He said company said NOTHING about this.