Fitting in gym time?

box_beeyotch

"Shredded" "toned" whatever anyone wants to call it is muscles shown. Muscles are built through resistance training.

Sorry I just get so tired of people saying they don't want to get too big. Can't be done. Not without steroids.

I never said I didn't want to get too big. Toned is minimal body fat. You can still be just as strong as the big guy but have less body fat. But it's very hard to get and stay that lean without assistance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I never said I didn't want to get too big. Toned is minimal body fat. You can still be just as strong as the big guy but have less body fat. But it's very hard to get and stay that lean without assistance.
I'm not talking about you specifically.

Just in general and women are the worst. They thing if they spend 2 months lifting heavy weights they will looks like a woman bodybuilder.

Brownslave688

yes, but after I get home, see my kids, shower, and then eat I don't feel like going to the gym. I don't feel like getting up off the couch at that point.
Like I said before work is the time to go. We don't start til 9 am. I have an hour commute and still have plenty of time to go before work.

box_beeyotch

I'm not talking about you specifically.

Just in general and women are the worst. They thing if they spend 2 months lifting heavy weights they will looks like a woman bodybuilder.

Yeah a lot of women do have that misconception. The thing is though I think chicks who are in good shape and not starve yourself skinny are the most attractive ones, plus they actually care about their health and appearance.

UPSGUY72

With this job I get enough exercise. If I just stopped eating garbage I'd look great. I dont know people work out before ups.

You got it there stop eating all the garbage. I found out I was a diabetic last year when I failed my dot physical. I cut out pretty much all the sugar and all the junk food, and limit my carbs. I lost 30 lbs and the Dr has weaned me off the Metformin and the only thing I changed is what I eat. My waist hasn't been what it is now in 15 years. Now don't get me wrong I cheat here and there but that's not to often and if I do it's a candy bar when I'm out riding my motorcycle.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Yeah a lot of women do have that misconception. The thing is though I think chicks who are in good shape and not starve yourself skinny are the most attractive ones, plus they actually care about their health and appearance.
image.jpg

Boom

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You got it there stop eating all the garbage. I found out I was a diabetic last year when I failed my dot physical. I cut out pretty much all the sugar and all the junk food, and limit my carbs. I lost 30 lbs and the Dr has weaned me of the Metformin and the only thing I changed is what I eat. My waist has been what it is now in 15 years. Now don't get me wrong I cheat here an there but that not to often and if I do it's a candy bar when I'm out riding my motorcycle.
Truth. If you really want to lose weight it's all about what you eat. You can't outrun a bad diet.

Brownslave688

You got it there stop eating all the garbage. I found out I was a diabetic last year when I failed my dot physical. I cut out pretty much all the sugar and all the junk food, and limit my carbs. I lost 30 lbs and the Dr has weaned me of the Metformin and the only thing I changed is what I eat. My waist has been what it is now in 15 years. Now don't get me wrong I cheat here an there but that not to often and if I do it's a candy bar when I'm out riding my motorcycle.
Yeah. A lot of people think they can exercise themselves out of bad eating habits. Doesn't work like that.