Fitting in gym time?

Overpaid Union Thug

Ask your sup for a few more stops. It will be a good workout and you won't have to pay membership dues.:-)

Awww membership dues. Yet another reason not to go to the gym. Even if I had no trouble getting out of bed I still wouldn't join a gym again for that reason alone. It just seems so silly to pay for that crap. I think I am going to buy a workout mat, some fans, and a good boom box and will just do my routine (once I figure it out, LOL) in my garage (hence the fans).
Same here man. Just got home. It's 9pm. I'll be up by 6:15. On the road by 6:50 Hitting the weights around 7:20-8:10. At the building about 8:55. 9 am start. Lol

The first few months were really hard. Now it's a routine and even on Wednesday which are my rest day it's hard for me to sleep past 6:30.

cd3c4ee24c72cbdb788ad57cbc4e38396a0f8811a8cec67511e3f4791e099163.jpg
;)

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I also forgot, by far, one of the best, quickest workouts, are battle ropes. Google them. 15 minutes, done. You might pass out working out with these ropes. Very tough workout. They'll grab you by the boo-boo.

Mr.Golden

I'm thinking about getting into a workout plan doing calisthenics. The reason I'm choosing this is flexibility....it can be done anywhere. I'll put together some kind of daily routine and hopefully it works out

UnconTROLLed

perfection
In my 700 sq ft apartment, I have a full drum set, queen size bed, and a workout area. :> Anything but home gyms or outdoor exercise are weird to me.

JL 0513

I had to quick going to the gym after going FT driving. I was into bodybuilding for over 15 years before that. Once you have a job where you walk 5-10 miles a day and lift and carry 300-500+ boxes a day, getting to the gym for another hour after your 10 hour physical day isn't to exciting.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had to quick going to the gym after going FT driving. I was into bodybuilding for over 15 years before that. Once you have a job where you walk 5-10 miles a day and lift and carry 300-500+ boxes a day, getting to the gym for another hour after your 10 hour physical day isn't to exciting.
Go before....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

....which is why the guys in my center who do workout do it before work....

JL 0513

Go before....

I ain't getting up at 6am when I don't get home until 8pm every night. I stay up until midnight because there's no way I'm going to bed only 2 hours after getting home from work. I have to young kids to spend time with and after putting them to bed, I need a little bit of "me" time to relax.

When it comes down to it, the job is enough exercise. Much more than the average person and more than most ordinary people with typical jobs who do go to the gym.