Flashlights

menotyou

bella amicizia
I use one of these

romisen-rc-a4-cree-xr-e-q3-led-100-lumens-flashlight.jpg

Uses a rechargeable lithium ion CR123 battery and is much brighter than any flashlight I have come across at any retail store for its size. I highly recommend it because it is so bright, yet small enough to fit in your pocket that you barely notice it is there.
What is it?

brownelf

I've never used a flashlite, I'm sure if the company wanted me to use one they would supply it. At nite if I can't see the address I just walk up to the door and check the address, if it's not the correct one I try the next house.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I've never used a flashlite, I'm sure if the company wanted me to use one they would supply it. At nite if I can't see the address I just walk up to the door and check the address, if it's not the correct one I try the next house.
My blonde hair makes it funnier for the home owners when I was doing this. I wasn't offended. They weren't cashing my check.

Packmule

LED hat lights from Cabelas work great. Add a mini mag light that will light up a house number, mailbox, etc, and that gets me through. Hat light keeps my hands free for handling pkgs and diad.

AKX

Ive got a little LED flashlight that I picked up at Lowes a couple years ago. Runs on 3 AAA's and will last for about a month using it every night. Once its dark, its real dark when your in the sticks. I know the route well but just as soon as the sun goes down I get my flashlight outta my bag and either sit it in the cup holder or put it in my jacket pocket. I picked up one of those led hat lights from Cabelas on my last order. Comes in handy when you got a big box that doesnt allow you to carry and point a flashlight.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I still prefer my 3 cell Mag. It can get out there and light up house numbers and has enough weight behind it to be a handy defense if necessary.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I use one of these

romisen-rc-a4-cree-xr-e-q3-led-100-lumens-flashlight.jpg

Uses a rechargeable lithium ion CR123 battery and is much brighter than any flashlight I have come across at any retail store for its size. I highly recommend it because it is so bright, yet small enough to fit in your pocket that you barely notice it is there.

They sell copies of them at Costco, a 3-pack runs about $20. The ones I have run on 3 AAA batteries instead of lithium ion, but they are just as bright. Notice the scalloped edge around the lens cover...if you grip one of these like a dagger, with the lens cover facing down, it makes a highly effective blunt striking weapon on a mean dog.

brownelf

my grey hair makes them think I'm someone who's forgotten where they live or nursing home escapee. Thank god I've got my uniform on if it does happen they can call the 800 line and someone will come get me:happy2:

gman042

Been around the block a few times
This is the one that we use here...................

220 lumens at 150 yards

.nebo Redline.jpg
nebo Redline.jpg

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
What ya'll aren't saying is what is the light like at say 50 yards. Is it broad or pinpoint. My Mag I can pinpoint or broadband it. To see addresses at night I need a pinpoint light.