Flat tires on route

bacha29

All you have to remember are the two most important words in the English language.......consenting adult. You began your servitude oops I mean employment as a consenting adult. You can leave your employment as a consenting adult. In the meantime listen to what we're trying to tell you..... The dumber you act the less they expect from you. I'm serious. It's not incumbent upon you to solve all of these service reliability and support issues that are the contractual obligations your investor class contractor consented to. Your task is to pick it up here haul it over there and put it down somewhere nearby.

Furthermore they're not your customers . They are XG's customers. The fundamental deficiencies of the business model are not yours to solve. The primary tasks of your greedy investor class contractor are two fold. Provide sufficient quantities of DOT compliant vehicles and an endless supply of very low cost labor.

If in their greedy pursuit of riches they fail to spend the required amount of money on the redundancies needed to fulfill their contractually agreed terms let them suffer the consequences . No question in my mind that you'll have multiple jobs offers from better employers under better terms.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Even though a select few can comprehend that posting, Bach,

-yQagc7BkqIuRoZlGtxx_1082073495.gif

To prospective employees of subcontractors, they'll have to scrape from the bottom of the barrel in a few years since someone with some research skills will go-to Amazon over FedEx, i.e. @Mesomorph

This is what they will see on your useful post

:
download.jpeg

tenor.gif

Choo must use simple one syllable words and or pictures

U drive

giphy.gif

We pay

download.jpeg

Benefits?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/friend/f1/28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130416021458

Over time?

200.gif

Paid Vacation?

giphy.gif

Teh End!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I kinda wanna drive down to Oklahoma to buy you a beer just to see if you speak with GIFs in real life.
No where near dat state or time zone... U need to gimme a sprite, I don't touch alcohol!

I gotz a raise, not as good as a $1/ hour though, butt at least it was something

rod

Retired 22 years
Geezus, I thought u had it tuff, u pansy! :butt:

So, did management say to code it out as break, so they won't have to pay for those hours waiting for the tow?

Management said a lot of things and no I didn't mark it down as break.