Flavor of the month

Dough99

5CBF6CA8-A2B0-436B-930C-C2340661B4C8.jpeg
They said get in the line..

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
lol
Ask more questions than them, don't give any information away for free.
With a steward or by yourself, try to remember and write down what could have caused the radar ping. If push comes to shove then it will be beneficial for you to know what you did exactly at that moment and for them to know less, likely because they were not on-road to observe you record while idle. But be honest in case they really did send a human out to get you.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Why are you recording while traveling?
What day was it?
What stop was this?
What time was this at?
Can you tell me what recording while idling is again?
But what if I was parked somewhere in a private yard?
Ok, thanks for your time (emphasis on time), I cannot immediately recall what I did but I'm sure I can get this figured out with my steward very soon.

542thruNthru

What day was it?
What stop was this?
What time was this at?
Can you tell me what recording while idling is again?
But what if I was parked somewhere in a private yard?
Ok, thanks for your time (emphasis on time), I cannot immediately recall what I did but I'm sure I can get this figured out with my steward very soon.

He's been talked to for recording while "traveling". Meaning he stop completed a spot/pick up while driving.

Also they can show everything you just asked. I agree he should ask. Which I do every time because the Car Wash has been known to screw people over.

Indecisi0n

It's not looking at the board. It's stop completing a stop/pick up while the wheels are moving.
Not entirely true . Some locals started counting simply turning the diad on while the truck is running as a recording while traveling flag . Guys were told if they forget their next stop they need to pull over, turn off the car then look at the diad .

542thruNthru

Not entirely true . Some locals started counting simply turning the diad on while the truck is running as a recording while traveling flag . Guys were told if they forget their next stop they need to pull over, turn off the car then look at the diad .

I don't want to disagree with you but.... I've never heard that or seen that before. To be honest I don't even know if the software could recognize that.

Indecisi0n

I don't want to disagree with you but.... I've never heard that or seen that before. To be honest I don't even know if the software could recognize that.
I thought the same thing . Maybe they are bluffing .I heard it's one of those features they always had just never had it turn on or used it .

pkgdriver

Sounds like recording while idling which has always been a different flag than( in travel) in my center.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Enough of this :censored2: already!

If you are a fast and efficient driver when you record resi stops its orange button, 5, 6(porch), check mark! To be even faster you will use both thumbs to record those key strokes thus being done before the second step is taken after the package has been put down. If you hit 2 buttons at close to the same time the DIAD will freak out and the stop will remain open. Because great drivers know their next 5 stops the DIAD will automatically go to the pouch as you scan your walkway, return to the truck and drive to your next stop. During that drive if any button is touched due to a bump in the road (either in the pouch or, in the case of slugs who waste time placing DIAD in the "holder") you end up with a "recording in travel."

This is not known by center manager's or On-Cars because they are unable to do what we do and never take out a truck with even 1/2 a full route so they are never in a hurry and thus don't have a clue. They use the soft keys which are idiotic and slow!

Tell the warning letter issuer they are harassing you over a flaw in the DIAD recording mechanism and file Art. 37 grievance!

Enough of this :censored2: already!

If you are a fast and efficient driver when you record resi stops its orange button, 5, 6(porch), check mark! To be even faster you will use both thumbs to record those key strokes thus being done before the second step is taken after the package has been put down. If you hit 2 buttons at close to the same time the DIAD will freak out and the stop will remain open. Because great drivers know their next 5 stops the DIAD will automatically go to the pouch as you scan your walkway, return to the truck and drive to your next stop. During that drive if any button is touched due to a bump in the road (either in the pouch or, in the case of slugs who waste time placing DIAD in the "holder") you end up with a "recording in travel."

This is not known by center manager's or On-Cars because they are unable to do what we do and never take out a truck with even 1/2 a full route so they are never in a hurry and thus don't have a clue. They use the soft keys which are idiotic and slow!

Tell the warning letter issuer they are harassing you over a flaw in the DIAD recording mechanism and file Art. 37 grievance!
Nuff said