"Flip flop" FRED welcomes the Boston bully ...

A

Article 3

Lay off blaming them. If the vote count went
Canada
West
East
South
Central
I don't think people would blame a group that has every right casting a vote.
I was just posting a little humor after a long day. Not everything in life has to be 9 1 1.

A

Article 3

Heading up the L89 sub committee on subcontracting...
This one is a lot better...
IMG_20170811_080846.jpg

That woman could get things done.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Maybe it is a good thing Fred is being invited to participate in the national negotiations by Sean's request since he almost carried the day in the last election. Let's see how things go. Management and the union have not even sat down at the table yet and maybe Fred's influence at the meetings will be a plus for all of us. Last contract is past.Time to look forward with optimism, determination and solidarity.

I don't care who negotiates our contract so long as it addresses our needs. I figured we needed to reach out to everyone to get this thing done.

A

Article 3

You got that right brother, I just figured Jethro had the CDL...
You didn't get the memo?
He didn't pass the road test.
1) no seatbelt
2) unsecured load and hauling passengers without authorization.
IMG_20170811_131812.jpg

Heck, looks like the carwash is the same.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So you admit to ups teamsters taking concessions under the famous lawyer and dance hall? Why didn't you just admit it this whole time ?
Did I speak that? I'm talking about people complaining that there is no sharing of information. If you weren't happy last time, you have a new unrestricted negotiator. But something tells me there is NOTHING that will make you happy.

anHOURover

Did I speak that? I'm talking about people complaining that there is no sharing of information. If you weren't happy last time, you have a new unrestricted negotiator. But something tells me there is NOTHING that will make you happy.
I'll be happy when I get back the concessions from this last contract. Anything else will be a promised NO VOTE ! IM 100% positive
FACT

Thekid25

I know the type deal with them daily in my building

anHOURover

Ok so you want UPS running your healthcare. Got it!
Yes!
Now you got it !!
It was the perfect healthcare plan
You have no clue how many members here are pissed at the IBT and Teamcare.
A contract will never pass here with Teamcare. I will bet my life on it.
I walk the walk. I talk the talk.
Tell Sean we are waiting for his arrival.
I guarantee this will be the toughest place he ever visited. THATS NOT A THREAT.
This is not Louisville.
This is not Boston
This is not ny.
We fight and will never forget
Every night at work I make sure I talk to 100 people and make sure they all know how we been sold out. Even the new hires are educated about what was taken from us.
It's a no vote if it's Teamcare.
I PROMISE YOU THAT.
TELL SEAN WE ARE WAITING
I GUARANTEE HE WONT ANNOUNCE HIS TRIP TO PHL BEFOREHAND. I WORK DURING THE 2 busiest shifts so if he dares to show up I have some bones to pick with the guy.
Remember
This is not Boston , Louisville or NY.
WE are not afraid to open our mouths.
Fact

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Ironic, that he doesn't even remember that KH was the person that orchestrated the strike in 97. Also, he doesn't realize that if healthcare goes back to the company ,that according to the new healthcare laws he will have to add the money it cost for healthcare into his gross earnings. In other words, he will have to pay for something he does even receive anyway. All this just to make himself believe he is over 5 foot seven