Florida, Armpit of the Nation, Leading the Fight Against Totalitarianist Nightmare Pervading the US.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know you left wingers are very sad Oprah doesn’t have as many yachts as Bezo but I’d appreciate it if you quit destroying our country over your racist conspiracy theories.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
There are more Uber wealthy whites that are much richer than the few Uber wealthy blacks.
This is the majority of the racial wealthy gap.
Cry more.
Who’s crying? 😂 we’re simply having an adult conversation. Discussing social issues. Can you handle it without spouting an insult?
I’m sure you haven’t experienced much compassion in your life. Perhaps you should make an attempt to exude some care as opposed to being hateful.

I know you left wingers are very sad Oprah doesn’t have as many yachts as Bezo but I’d appreciate it if you quit destroying our country over your racist conspiracy theories.
Dude. You are the king of false equivalency 😂
Don’t be so brainwashed. You can’t lump everybody together like this even though it’s not as convenient for you. Just takes a little bit of effort to reason and understand.
You are not willing to make that effort.

El Correcto

god is dead
Who’s crying? 😂 we’re simply having an adult conversation. Discussing social issues. Can you handle it without spouting an insult?
I’m sure you haven’t experienced much compassion in your life. Perhaps you should make an attempt to exude some care as opposed to being hateful.
We are discussing your delusional racist conspiracy theory about “racial wealth inequalities”.
I know you are very sad Jay Z isn’t shooting penis rockets into space to, but you need to quit destroying the country.

We are discussing your delusional racist conspiracy theory about “racial wealth inequalities”.
I know you are very sad Jay Z isn’t shooting penis rockets into space to, but you need to quit destroying the country.
I presented you with information.
You were quick to label the information as “conspiracy theory “ without giving it a second thought.
Jigga Man has absolutely nothing to do with this.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
I presented you with information.
You were quick to label the information as “conspiracy theory “ without giving it a second thought.
Jigga Man has absolutely nothing to do with this.
Carry on.
You’re trying to convince me individual choice has little to do with what little wealth gaps do exist among working class people or the poor and that it is in fact a cabal of racist white people holding down minorities through systemic racism.

I’m here to let you know that silly conspiracy isn’t true fren. You should be rejoicing in this wonderful news but instead you lash out as you have been programmed to do, probably by your welfare queen father.

You’re trying to convince me individual choice has little to do with what little wealth gaps do exist among working class people or the poor and that it is in fact a cabal of racist white people holding down minorities through systemic racism.

I’m here to let you know that silly conspiracy isn’t true fren. You should be rejoicing in this wonderful news but instead you lash out as you have been programmed to do, probably by your welfare queen father.
I’m trying to tell you that yes, we all make individual choices and that is what matters the most in life. However, as we make choices; some people have the proverbial gun to their head more than others. It’s really that simple. You should absolutely relate as someone who no doubt has suffered through social turmoil.
You don’t need to be so purposefully hard on this subject; in fact it doesn’t make sense given who you are. It just makes you intolerant. As a gay man. Intolerant.
🤯

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m trying to tell you that yes, we all make individual choices and that is what matters the most in life. However, as we make choices; some people have the proverbial gun to their head more than others. It’s really that simple. You should absolutely relate as someone who no doubt has suffered through social turmoil.
You don’t need to be so purposefully hard on this subject; in fact it doesn’t make sense given who you are. It just makes you intolerant. As a gay man. Intolerant.
🤯
Your post has absolutely nothing to do with race.

You make a claim about systemic racism, and as the conversation progresses, you end up completely abandoning your argument. Because systemic racism against minorities does not exist in modern day America.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"... it's not at all subtle what DeSantis is trying to do here: Intimidate schools into erasing much of American history. The Florida law bans teaching "that racism is embedded in American society and its legal systems." Two of the most prominent historical examples of legal systems embedding racism are slavery and Jim Crow. If every Trump-loving parent can sue the school for teaching kids about the Civil War or the civil rights movement, some schools may decide it's not worth the hassle to teach American history in any meaningful way at all. Teachers and other school officials may leave the state or the profession, rather than spend every waking moment worrying about being sued by racist parents for doing the job of educating students."

Amanda Marcotte
"I've been to the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It's a tower, and it's leaning. You look at it, but nothing happens, so then you look for someplace to get a sandwich."

Danny DeVito

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with race.

You make a claim about systemic racism, and as the conversation progresses, you end up completely abandoning your argument. Because systemic racism against minorities does not exist in modern day America.
Like I said
Some of us have the proverbial gun pointed at our heads more than others
Stop voluntarily allowing your masters to hold down an entire demographic of your people. Contribute to changing things. Not ignoring them. Not making light of them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I said
Some of us have the proverbial gun pointed at our heads more than others
Stop voluntarily allowing your masters to hold down an entire demographic of your people. Contribute to changing things. Not ignoring them. Not making light of them.
Some random dude points a gun at someone.
Yawn.

Again, you've abandoned your argument of systemic racism. Because it's an indefensible garbage conspiracy theory.

Some random dude points a gun at someone.
Yawn.

Again, you've abandoned your argument of systemic racism. Because it's an indefensible garbage conspiracy theory.
I’m a white guy. You’re a white guy (I absolutely guarantee it).
Why do I have to explain to a fellow white guy in 2021 how and why systemic racism exists? How many stories like this do you need to be spammed with before you concede that there stil absolutely, 100% is a strong racist undertone in America; primarily when discussing financial opportunity and treatment of law enforcement?
Over/under 100 links? Don’t tempt me.

vantexan

I’m a white guy. You’re a white guy (I absolutely guarantee it).
Why do I have to explain to a fellow white guy in 2021 how and why systemic racism exists? How many stories like this do you need to be spammed with before you concede that there stil absolutely, 100% is a strong racist undertone in America; primarily when discussing financial opportunity and treatment of law enforcement?
Over/under 100 links? Don’t tempt me.
So no improvements have been made since the Jim Crow era?