Florida Republicans pass anti-union bill, reject Democrats’ attempts to soften its blow

Thebrownblob

The reason why the Republicans are targeting the Teamsters is because the Teamsters didn't endorse him. It is clear as day.
How is this different from Any political reality? Do you understand how politics works? Is this a revelation to you? ever been involved in a PAC fund?

Thebrownblob

You claimed this law would save the state money. It hasn't saved them a nickel. This law was designed to attack the Teamsters.
I didn’t claim anything I said, I”assumed they feel. “ and with all the lawsuits, I doubt it will save them a nickel either. And of course these people are going to try and break the union. They have no regard for them nor do they want them to have a union. Until something changes it looks like these unions in Florida have done a really good job, creating a way for dues to be collected on their own. That’s innovation on the unions part.
The people who oppose this legislation need an effective way to go to the voters to vote these people out who presented this bill to the governor. Otherwise, they will just think of a new scheme. Again, like I said, the pro act will fit a lot of this because the constant fight to keep to work legislation out of states is a constant drain on our resources.

nWo

Teamsters file lawsuit to overturn Act 10 in Wisconsin.

“The Teamsters Union stands shoulder-to-shoulder with our labor allies in the fight to secure collective bargaining rights for all workers. Wisconsin’s public sector workers deserve a seat at the table, to be able to bargain for good wages, benefits, and working conditions,” said Larry Wedan, Secretary-Treasurer of Teamsters Local 695 in Madison.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Teamsters file lawsuit to overturn Act 10 in Wisconsin.

“The Teamsters Union stands shoulder-to-shoulder with our labor allies in the fight to secure collective bargaining rights for all workers. Wisconsin’s public sector workers deserve a seat at the table, to be able to bargain for good wages, benefits, and working conditions,” said Larry Wedan, Secretary-Treasurer of Teamsters Local 695 in Madison.
Lol, public employment is nothing like UPS. Doesn't matter what happens, tomorrow is another day.

I have a friend that works in a government job. He says there are people there that do absolutely nothing all day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Porters who take hours to clean one bathroom. FT car washers who have all of their work done in 3 hours and hang out for their 8. PT car wash supervisors who spend their time doing homework and leave early. I can go on.
Nothing like that here.