Focus courier

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I see. So he cuts routes to look good on an onroad hours report. In turn, he would have massive service failures, and the first question his boss would ask is, "Why the hell did you obliterate service to save a few hours onroad???" and he would probably have a nice little performance reminder to sign, too.
Your dreaming too. Nowadays service takes a back seat to profits and handsome looking onroad reports but since you live in Fantasyland at Station One you wouldn't know anything about that kind of stuff. You really think this company really cares about service these days when 5 hour late aircraft in good weather isn't unusual?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Read your post #38.

I did, and I didn't deny that there are reports. You seem to talk so much about reports, but you can never tell us which ones are falsified, or how they're falsified. You always have to dance around that part of it.

Cactus

I did, and I didn't deny that there are reports. You seem to talk so much about reports, but you can never tell us which ones are falsified, or how they're falsified. You always have to dance around that part of it.
Not my problem that your obsessed at "which ones" we're talking about. Should we type slower so you might have a slim chance at comprehending?

59 Dano

Your dreaming too. Nowadays service takes a back seat to profits and handsome looking onroad reports but since you live in Fantasyland at Station One you wouldn't know anything about that kind of stuff. You really think this company really cares about service these days when 5 hour late aircraft in good weather isn't unusual?

You're talking out of your rear end at this point. You don't know :censored2: from apple butter. How much profit do they make off of pkgs that are late because they "cut routes to get a bonus"??? Utterly clueless and probably the dumbest courier I've ever encountered.

59 Dano

Not my problem that your obsessed at "which ones" we're talking about.

If you're going to talk about them ad infinitum, one would think you'd know which ones you're talking about. And you don't, Cletus. All I'm asking is which reports are they falsifying, and how are they falsifying them? It's an easy question that you should be able to answer without ducking and dodging it.

Cactus

You're talking out of your rear end at this point. You don't know :censored2: from apple butter. How much profit do they make off of pkgs that are late because they "cut routes to get a bonus"??? Utterly clueless and probably the dumbest courier I've ever encountered.
Oh I guess at your station lates never exist? Sounds like Station one to me dip:censored2:.

Cactus

If you're going to talk about them ad infinitum, one would think you'd know which ones you're talking about. And you don't, Cletus. All I'm asking is which reports are they falsifying, and how are they falsifying them? It's an easy question that you should be able to answer without ducking and dodging it.
When I said on road reports I guess that answer wasn't good enough. Typical Memphis type response.

59 Dano

When I said on road reports I guess that answer wasn't good enough. Typical Memphis type response.

There are about a gazillion onroad reports. I guess that's about as specific as you can get, though. Oh well. I don't guess you're up to telling us how they falsify them.

Cactus

There are about a gazillion onroad reports.
can-stock-photo_csp13175597.jpg

59 Dano

After going back and forth a million times, you can't name a single report that they falsify, even though you firmly believe that they do it on a regular basis. It's been real, Cactus. Enjoy stupidity.

Cactus

After going back and forth a million times, you can't name a single report that they falsify, even though you firmly believe that they do it on a regular basis. It's been real, Cactus. Enjoy stupidity.
I did mention a particular report but your dimwitted approach somehow thinks there's millions (gazillions as you put it) on road reports which is utterly stupid. You're way too much of an idiot to even be a cargo handler.

How does it feel to be a 10 watt bulb in a 100 watt society?

59 Dano

I did mention a particular report but your dimwitted approach somehow thinks there's millions (gazillions as you put it) on road reports which is utterly stupid.

FAMIS says otherwise. There are reports that will tell you the # of standalones in the P1 cycle, or standalones after 1015 in the P1 cycle, or standalones in the P1 cycle for P1 areas with a 1200 commit, RDLs, RDLs delivered within 30 minutes of the commit time, miles per stop, daily SPH, daily SPH with a breakdown for each half-hour segment, MTD SPH, MTD SPH w/adjustments, and on and on and on. And you can create custom reports using just about any combination of the scores of elements captured by the FAMIS system.

You're way too much of an idiot to even be a cargo handler.

How does it feel to be a 10 watt bulb in a 100 watt society?

I wouldn't know. I'm not the expert on ignorance that you are.