Following a route to a new building

1989NW

Hello my bid route is being transferred to a neighboring center and I am considering following it. My commute time will double but I love my route so much and want to retire on it. My question is how does it work as far as seniority goes when following your bid route to an already existing center? Does your seniority go to the bottom or do they slide you in the list going off of your hire date?

Hello my bid route is being transferred to a neighboring center and I am considering following it. My commute time will double but I love my route so much and want to retire on it. My question is how does it work as far as seniority goes when following your bid route to an already existing center? Does your seniority go to the bottom or do they slide you in the list going off of your hire date?
@542thruNthru will need to know what supplement are you under.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You dovetail into the existing seniority list…

542thruNthru

@542thruNthru will need to know what supplement are you under.
SYJSVVv.gif

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
The change of operation meeting(article 38) will determine a lot of that if you are switching locals (supplement as well). If it is the same, the supplemental language applies. Pension stays the same. Benefits are usually switched to new building unless its the same.

DriverNerd

Here your seniority would transfer and the only way to lose your route would be if someone with higher seniority had their route eliminated or changed more than 50% and bumped you.

I had the same option you did and I gave up my route (I didn't want the extra commute). Personal choice.