Footwear

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm curious what shoes drivers wear. Is their a specific brand I missed the memo on?

I wear sketchers steel toe. They are comfortable and inexpensive at about $50. The downside is that they are shot within about three months.
B__69276.1459086462.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You would be lucky if more expensive shoes lasted even twice as long. I preferred to buy lightweight shoes that were more comfortable and replace them 3 or 4 times a year.

There is no "holy grail" of shoes to wear.

Every brand wear's out quicker than you think. Buy 2 pairs at a time and wear them every other day.

MilkTheBrownCow

1693225628346.png

Im using Thursday explorer for both delivery and package handling.

Eventually I might get Lucchese hiking boots:

1693225711938.png

LL Bean Bucksport might be a great choice, mine need a resole, I bought them as a cheaper alternative to Red Wing Iron Rangers, for me though these lower top boots the laces come untied a lot and that drives me crazy even after double and triple knots. I love the Thursday Explorer's so far, they're comfortable I can walk huge amounts of distance on them, they have speed hooks, they're high without being like fire boots, and the laces rarely come undone so I dont have to triple knot it, even just a single knot is fine which is great when pressed for time at 3am in the morning.
1693226320666.png

Last edited: