Footwear

Imchar1

I'm curious what shoes drivers wear. Is their a specific brand I missed the memo on?

I wear sketchers steel toe. They are comfortable and inexpensive at about $50. The downside is that they are shot within about three months.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
20180921_084251-png.225034
Yet another shoe thread!

Ghost in the Darkness

1. Oboz
2. Merrell (some are better than others)

Muck boots for heavy snow and winter slop. I prefer the shoe style ones that go just above the ankle and are zip up.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Merrells but I’m tired of dropping 100$ every six months for new ones. The rubber tread is near flat by then. I’m just going to wear sneakers next time around. Nobody wears company approved footwear anymore and nothing is ever said about it.

Needabiggerhammer

Red Wings are one of the best but I stopped buying them because there made in China now not US
Some styles still made in US but boy you are going to pay for it if you ever manage to find a red wing store to give your money to. Can't order online anymore and quality in general has fallen off in the last decade.

SpicyItalian739

I’ve been through Wolverines, Red Wings, and Timberlands like crazy over my 23 years, but I find that these Danners last about 25-50% longer while staying more comfortable than the rest of the options out there.
IMG_8756.png