For pete's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marne Vet

It's a physically demanding job that you need to realize will retire you prematurely if you try to be a runner, or take it lightly. It also takes a certain mindset to stay calm during very stressful times. We've all seen drivers crack. Even watched a veteran driver with 25 years quit one morning when his dispatch was smoked. It's not just get in, go, and deliver like it's a cake run. If that was the case everyone would qualify to do this job. You need to be mentally strong, and physically capable. Easy? No way. I think you're just like all of us that have "made it" for any length of time driving, and were able to hack it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a physically demanding job that you need to realize will retire you prematurely if you try to be a runner, or take it lightly. It also takes a certain mindset to stay calm during very stressful times. We've all seen drivers crack. Even watched a veteran driver with 25 years quit one morning when his dispatch was smoked. It's not just get in, go, and deliver like it's a cake run. If that was the case everyone would qualify to do this job. You need to be mentally strong, and physically capable. Easy? No way. I think you're just like all of us that have "made it" for any length of time driving, and were able to hack it.
Or u could just be the dude. In which case it naturally rolls off your back.

over9five

Staff member
5rmar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.