For Sniper

StuffItFred

The internet is your friend.

Just no illusions about Dano shill here :happy-very:

I think you are full of BS! All these ridiculous posts "show me" bla bla bla. You cannot be retarded enough to plaster all your info on the internet...Or are you?

Aren't you a little to new here to "know" of dano? I have been "around" prob at least twice as long as you and barely know the scoop on Dano. Or you have been lurking.......................Or you are................

Sniper

Capable of reading old posts?

ya think... called me out NUMEROUS times and I backed up EVERYTHING I said... (guess I made that up too) lol...

The problem is most are stuck HERE and refuse to admit it. Misery loves company and I love my job most days. Last one back to STA tonight but it's all good.

Whatever :happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nobody is stuck here. They're too scared to leave.

You're 20-something, right? Add 25-30 years to that, and then tell me what opportunities there are. If you're 45+, good luck on getting a response to your application or resume. Those of us over 45, who were told one thing and then dealt another, are in a rock and a hard place situation. You'll figure it out someday.

hypo hanna

You're 20-something, right? Add 25-30 years to that, and then tell me what opportunities there are. If you're 45+, good luck on getting a response to your application or resume. Those of us over 45, who were told one thing and then dealt another, are in a rock and a hard place situation. You'll figure it out someday.

​Exactly! Even if you have the skills and training, they are going to hire the younger worker every time. Believe me I have tried.

Sniper

Sniper, I don't know what makes me say this... but I like you. I hope there are more FedEx employees out there like you. I hope what you write about in your personal experiences is true because I enjoy reading them. Two blue collar guys out on the town taking down a robber in a hotel, whilst still able to drink whiskey afterwards. Very manly. It makes me nostalgic for some reason. There is no way to know if you're telling the truth, but I think so. Your casual writing style lends to your credibility. Thank you for your military service. I'm a former Army 11Bravo (USMC - 0311 equivalent). Stay safe.

I thought I had saved this on my old hp. Before I found it I wouldn't have been able to tell you the year it happened but now I can show you. Thanks for the kind words, I don't get many on here but again my choice to stay.

best western.jpg
best western.jpg

STFXG

Thanks for the kind words, I don't get many on here but again my choice to stay.

That's because you aren't anti-fedex and you have a positive attitude. Add in your cookoo for coco puffs political views and you have become quite the contrarian.

I like a straight shooter and appreciate your contributions to the forum. A breathe of fresh air.

Sniper

That's because you aren't anti-fedex and you have a positive attitude. Add in your cookoo for coco puffs political views and you have become quite the contrarian.

I like a straight shooter and appreciate your contributions to the forum. A breathe of fresh air.

Thank you. I am cookoo for 2nd Amendment, without 2nd the rest of them are worthless. The founding fathers were pretty smart all those years ago. I don't think they would be happy with either party right now.

With that I will exit stage RIGHT for a couple of days and go see some friends in Kentucky.

As I tell my customers, Have a wonderful day. See you all in a few days. Hopefully there will be some .22 at the creek. :wink2:

Goldilocks

Thank you. I am cookoo for 2nd Amendment, without 2nd the rest of them are worthless. The founding fathers were pretty smart all those years ago. I don't think they would be happy with either party right now.

With that I will exit stage RIGHT for a couple of days and go see some friends in Kentucky.

As I tell my customers, Have a wonderful day. See you all in a few days. Hopefully there will be some .22 at the creek. :wink2:

Even though I dont agree with you, "I use to bleed Purple" not anymore....I can still thank you for serving our country. My Father was a Marine, Master Sargent, Paris Island DI, Korea and 2 terms in Nam. Daughter a Doctor in the USAF....Semper Fi.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

OK, Snagglepuss. Go bag some squirrels with your buds.

Sniper

Even though I dont agree with you, "I use to bleed Purple" not anymore....I can still thank you for serving our country. My Father was a Marine, Master Sargent, Paris Island DI, Korea and 2 terms in Nam. Daughter a Doctor in the USAF....Semper Fi.....

Thank you and your family for serving our Country, we are all in this together. Semper Fi

We can agree to disagree on things...that is why the United States of America is what we are. Different people trying to make sense of it all.
Goodnight.