For Sniper

Sniper

You are like a broken republican record. Tell us and show us something different.

Challenge accepted.

My employment with FedEx has enabled me to expand my hobby I started in 1986. We will need MrFedEx's brother in LE to verify the auction you are looking at with the link. Keep in mind this is not asking price but what the gun actually sold for. How many bids were placed? Not pie in the sky, what if, what ever, fireballs from heaven hitting gobber, gomer and andy while delivering a package to smokey.

Check this out....and keep the pampers handy because some of you will poop your pants.

Now if MFX's brother will chime in and tell us how many A1's are on the registry, vs A2's (very rare and introduced just before the machine gun ban) he can give us a clear investment vs return analysis.

It is not I have this...or I have that. I have (two) M16A2's in the box waiting for my grand sons college or first house. The moral of the story is with a little "luck", a little risk and seeing the political landscape each one of you could have done the same thing. Knowing our "friends" and our "friends that stab us in the back" This is possible. Even from a unskilled dedicated FedEx employee who is not afraid to put his money where his mouth is.

It is what is is....show and tell time.

I could not have "banked" these last of the last, fully automatic, INVESTMENTS if it weren't for my career driving for FedEx.
I love my job most days, and tomorrow is Friday.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One question.

Why are you still here?

I'm here to torment folks like you. And yes, guns can be extremely profitable, especially ones that are desirable. It does sound kind of sick that you are saving M16's for your grandkids. I see the investment angle, but I don't share your fascination with weapons.

Sniper

Your not tormenting me brother, after all your brother is a cop and works part time at a gun shop. Smart man and thank him for his service for me. Cops stick together through thick and thin.

I love my job most days and it has enabled me to acquire more collectable firearms because they are my passion. Please have your brother check out the gunbroker auction I posted. I am interested in his take on machine gun prices, especially in the last 5 years.

It is what it is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your not tormenting me brother, after all your brother is a cop and works part time at a gun shop. Smart man and thank him for his service for me. Cops stick together through thick and thin.

I love my job most days and it has enabled me to acquire more collectable firearms because they are my passion. Please have your brother check out the gunbroker auction I posted. I am interested in his take on machine gun prices, especially in the last 5 years.

It is what it is.

He's a real cop, not an imitation. I'm sure he's familiar with most gun auctions. I know most of what he gets is from limited editions from the factory and connections with the collector community. He used to have a Thompson, which had been legalized. I'm no expert, but he certainly is...I will ask.

FUFred

Wrong....Falsification = termination.

While working for express, I was told it could be a warning letter for falsification on file for 5 years and that it was up to the Senior Mgr at the time. This is going back a few years, but when entering names into the power pad I would always get the last name but sometimes not the first. So, I'd entered B. Brown, S. Smith W. Walters and so on. My Senior told me I could get a warning letter that would stay on my record for 5 years for falsification, but didn't because at the time I was in the Aspire program, what a waste of time that was. Knowing how Fedex operates, I'm sure this changes when it's in Fedex's favor. Needless to say, years later I would be fired, what a blessing it was.

Sniper

It does sound kind of sick that you are saving M16's for your grandkids.

Nothing "sick" about it. I will never "shoot" them. They are worth more "new in box". Economics 101. Supply and demand at work. What was his gun, (or any gun) worth 5 years ago. What is is worth today?

All the guns in the world are paperweights if you don't have bullets.....lmao

Taking that argument to the next level, How was OUR health insurance five years ago? What will it look like next year? The "employer mandate" was waived. I just can't wait until we REALLY start paying.

What can any of us really DO about it? NOTHING, ZERO. Just be smart and have a positive attitude.

It's called "work" for a reason. I enjoy my "work" most days and time will tell, it always does.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nothing "sick" about it. I will never "shoot" them. They are worth more "new in box". Economics 101. Supply and demand at work. What was his gun, (or any gun) worth 5 years ago. What is is worth today?

All the guns in the world are paperweights if you don't have bullets.....lmao

Taking that argument to the next level, How was OUR health insurance five years ago? What will it look like next year? The "employer mandate" was waived. I just can't wait until we REALLY start paying.

What can any of us really DO about it? NOTHING, ZERO. Just be smart and have a positive attitude.

It's called "work" for a reason. I enjoy my "work" most days and time will tell, it always does.

You know, some days I just wish I was dumb and Republican so "solutions" would be simple. But no, God gave me a brain.

CJinx

Fully automatic weapons are worth a small fortune even when heavily abused, let alone new in the box and never used. It's like mint condition rookie cards except they're tangible assets that have practical applications as opposed to sports players stats printed on a piece of paper.

Unless the Firearm Owners Protection Act gets repealed, the amount of automatic weapons on the market is finite and grows smaller every year as these weapons make their way into collections not for sale, are rendered inert or too badly damaged to function/repair, get tainted by use in a crime, smuggled out of the country, etc.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
While working for express, I was told it could be a warning letter for falsification on file for 5 years and that it was up to the Senior Mgr at the time. This is going back a few years, but when entering names into the power pad I would always get the last name but sometimes not the first. So, I'd entered B. Brown, S. Smith W. Walters and so on. My Senior told me I could get a warning letter that would stay on my record for 5 years for falsification, but didn't because at the time I was in the Aspire program, what a waste of time that was. Knowing how Fedex operates, I'm sure this changes when it's in Fedex's favor. Needless to say, years later I would be fired, what a blessing it was.
I never type in the first initial of the first name. All I ask is what is your last name and type just that in. I leave the first initial of the first name blank. I don't want to seem too overbearing about the type of information FedEx is recording. When someone asks me for my social security number (like Dr. offices) guess what? I leave it blank.

Sniper

WOW...and double dog wow.

I don't even know you and I will make sure you get an A++ for the rest of the semester. In grad school that short brief was worth a 20 page designated paper any day.

If you have to work, work smarter not harder.

Sniper

Fully automatic weapons are worth a small fortune even when heavily abused, let alone new in the box and never used. It's like mint condition rookie cards except they're tangible assets that have practical applications as opposed to sports players stats printed on a piece of paper.

Unless the Firearm Owners Protection Act gets repealed, the amount of automatic weapons on the market is finite and grows smaller every year as these weapons make their way into collections not for sale, are rendered inert or too badly damaged to function/repair, get tainted by use in a crime, smuggled out of the country, etc.

Very true, market wise and let your "wants" work for you needs. Here or down the road 10 years... again double wow for your "insider information" concerning May 19. 1986. Ronald Reagan signed that one on the book.

Machine gun version of Obama Care.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Very true, market wise and let your "wants" work for you needs. Here or down the road 10 years... again double wow for your "insider information" concerning May 19. 1986. Ronald Reagan signed that one on the book.

Getting back to the original intent of the thread, (which isn't weapons by the way), why should we be like you, Sniper? You've managed to divert the topic, but I'll go right back to it. If you want to be a passive sheep and follow orders obediently while Fred rips you off, that's your right. But, it's my right to think otherwise, and to disagree with and fight Mr. Smith however possible. It is precisely employees like you that allowed the de-contenting of what used to be a pretty good job.

You're a soldier and a cop on the side...you do what you're told and follow orders. That's great, but an attitude like that makes you easy prey for a predator. "It is what it is" is a cop-out. All that means is that you just sat there and let Fred bend you over without a peep. I'm glad you're happy that Fred has repeatedly plundered you and that you then thank him for doing it by posting the gibberish that you do about FedEx being great place to work.

I will never understand that stance, but it's yours to take.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Your crap about guns is getting real old here. And I'm so glad you "love your job."

Why don't you just join a gun forum or Iamfedex.com and tell everyone how much you love Fred.

Sniper

Getting back to the original intent of the thread, (which isn't weapons by the way), why should we be like you, Sniper? You've managed to divert the topic,

I thought FOR SNIPER was the title of this thread.

I have NEVER been "passive" about anything in my life. That should be quite clear to all here. I know because you checked your facts. I can show you the "numbers" on my FBGR page and it was off the charts for a couple of days, now back to normal hits.

It is my decision to go in Tuesday morning at 9:00 for stretch and flex. It is also everyone who works, where ever that might be, to be on the job at their scheduled start time. It is called working for a living. UPS, FedEx, Ground, Home Delivery, USPS or McDonalds.

I have done restaurant WORK before and it it hard work, low pay at the time (circa 1980 Red Lobster, JC TN. Joe Kelly's Oyster Dock same zip)

By the way a toys-r-us sits at Joe Kellys right now and RL is still across the street.

Google earth that one.

While you are at it do the same for 157 Hillsboro 37617 and then I will "show you" not tell you.

and that is the "rest of the story".

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Looks like no one was home and somebody jumped in your pool. Probably heading for the enclosed hot tub (?) next.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I thought FOR SNIPER was the title of this thread.

I have NEVER been "passive" about anything in my life. That should be quite clear to all here. I know because you checked your facts. I can show you the "numbers" on my FBGR page and it was off the charts for a couple of days, now back to normal hits.

It is my decision to go in Tuesday morning at 9:00 for stretch and flex. It is also everyone who works, where ever that might be, to be on the job at their scheduled start time. It is called working for a living. UPS, FedEx, Ground, Home Delivery, USPS or McDonalds.

I have done restaurant WORK before and it it hard work, low pay at the time (circa 1980 Red Lobster, JC TN. Joe Kelly's Oyster Dock same zip)

By the way a toys-r-us sits at Joe Kellys right now and RL is still across the street.

Google earth that one.

While you are at it do the same for 157 Hillsboro 37617 and then I will "show you" not tell you.

and that is the "rest of the story".

Good for you. I can tell you're "Real American" because you suck it up and do your job, even if they tell you to drive your route backwards wearing a bra. You'd do it because you're a lemming, not the rugged individualist gunslinger Tea Partier you try and come across as being. You see, there's one thing that unites all Tea Party "Real Americans", and that's their ignorance. Today, they tanked the stock market, and come October 17th, they're willing to kill the economy on principle. My guess is that you support them 100%. Oh, that's right. You're a ONE ISSUE voter.

I'm assuming 157 Hillsboro is your home....I didn't bother looking. Selling a home in 37617 wouldn't buy a decent condo in many parts of the country. Or do you even know that? Guess it doesn't matter as long as you can have a closet full of AR15's.

Last edited:

Sniper

You've managed to divert the topic, but I'll go right back to it. If you want to be a passive sheep and follow orders obediently while Fred rips you off, that's your right. But, it's my right to think otherwise, and to disagree with and fight Mr. Smith however possible,

I am a lot of things, but passive "sheep" ain't one of them. I chose to work at FedEx and have done so the last 21 years. I have been good for FedEx and FedEx has been good for me. I still love my job, most days. I can leave anytime I wish just like all of us "can".....

Or "can" we?

I am the first to admit the obvious. All the one's that "want" more "things" refuse to admit. I am "steadfast" at FedEx. (A big word for stuck). I have been stuck a lot of places and this is by FAR the best place I have ever been so "immobile". I "hope" that won't "change" because I plan to be right here for many more years. Sure, I might have a Plan B or Plan C but I am WORKING everyday on Plan A.

It's not HOW MUCH you make but WHAT YOU DO with what you make. I agree to disagree with your outlook about OUR company. It's not what it once was but better than any thing else out there right now. Hope you like the change. Obama care kicks in tomorrow. Fred still signs both of our checks either way you look at it.

I respect your right to disagree and fight. That fight was lost 2011 and the Democrats made that possible. Glad to be a "Republican" or much better a libertarian because McLame and Chris Christie are republicans? They sure don't represent what I stand for...