Forced 6th day

lol Wouldn’t surprise me. They say they want 27-30 deliveries per hour via a retarded “solution” and a load and sort that might as well be done by my 3yo son. Right now I can’t see ever getting there. But we’ll see how much of the BS they take back once I mostly can’t do it.

I’m just enjoying the OT till they say I don’t qualify or they shut up and let me in anyway. Don’t really care at this point.
What the hell?

Brownwind

Lol 27-30 that’s like @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U runner numbers
🧔‍♂️✊
27 to 30?? Holy moly how is that possible?? Even at 18 seconds to get the boxes out of the back and you still have to move the truck. Are they all letters that you grab does everyone gets one??? I’m starting to wonder if my fellow brothers are making this stuff up.
I don’t mind all the opinions but come on. 30 stops an hour?? That’s insane..

mcsketcher

27 to 30?? Holy moly how is that possible?? Even at 18 seconds to get the boxes out of the back and you still have to move the truck. Are they all letters that you grab does everyone gets one??? I’m starting to wonder if my fellow brothers are making this stuff up.
I don’t mind all the opinions but come on. 30 stops an hour?? That’s insane..
No letters. Zero. Not making anything up. I was told I needed to be able to do that, including bulks, to qualify. It’s BS yes.

I was at one point at the absolute limit of what I could do and I hit 25 per hour average. Sup told me that was phenomenal, and then went back to the BS. So I honestly don’t care now. I’ll do what I can and if I don’t make it I don’t give a rat’s.

Brownwind

No letters. Zero. Not making anything up. I was told I needed to be able to do that, including bulks, to qualify. It’s BS yes.

I was at one point at the absolute limit of what I could do and I hit 25 per hour average. Sup told me that was phenomenal, and then went back to the BS. So I honestly don’t care now. I’ll do what I can and if I don’t make it I don’t give a rat’s.
25 is awesome. You are an amazing driver. If they want more ask them to demonstrate. I think I speak for more than a few on this site. Definitely do what you can and work safe. It’s just a box and it’s not even your box. Protect the truck, your well being and the reputation of all in your circle. Stay strong my friend, you got this.

mcsketcher

25 is awesome. You are an amazing driver. If they want more ask them to demonstrate. I think I speak for more than a few on this site. Definitely do what you can and work safe. It’s just a box and it’s not even your box. Protect the truck, your well being and the reputation of all in your circle. Stay strong my friend, you got this.
I appreciate the encouragement. I’m a mechanical person. The dude that’s my sup seems lost for words most times. He literally says my on-off car and driving is “perfect”. IDK who has decided on the 27-30/hr but I just assumed it wasn’t real.

If they can somehow hold it over my head once I’m qualified I’ll start putting in apps elsewhere, but I kinda figured I’d be OK.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I appreciate the encouragement. I’m a mechanical person. The dude that’s my sup seems lost for words most times. He literally says my on-off car and driving is “perfect”. IDK who has decided on the 27-30/hr but I just assumed it wasn’t real.

If they can somehow hold it over my head once I’m qualified I’ll start putting in apps elsewhere, but I kinda figured I’d be OK.
Your sup is pressuring you , just fill the cab with boxes till you qualify 🤬 it
😎✊